Are you a douche if you work out on Thanksgiving?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ur only douchy if u judge people who make a personal to workout or not workout. What is the big deal? I worked out cuz it feels good 1 st thing in the morning. If someone else prefers to rest, that good for them.

Is it okay if we judge people for non-exercise reasons?
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    We shouldnt be judgemental.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Ur only douchy if u judge people who make a personal to workout or not workout. What is the big deal? I worked out cuz it feels good 1 st thing in the morning. If someone else prefers to rest, that good for them.

Is it okay if we judge people for non-exercise reasons?

We're all here for the same reason.

wine-and-judge_zps509465f5.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    We shouldnt be judgemental.

How do you feel about people who are judgmental?
  • MandysChange
    MandysChange Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I worked out this morning and I don't care who saw me at the gym or what they thought of me being there sweating my *kitten* off. I'm doing this for me and not for anyone else (okay, my kids and spouse too, but no one else.)
  • PauliePCC
    PauliePCC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hit back and biceps this morning and did my whole normal routine. As long as you do it early and it doesn't interfere with family time, it's fine in my book. Besides, you'll have more post workout nutrition ;)
  • CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nope, just dedicated!
    I just finished mine! Wasn't my full workout since I've had a long busy day but I still made sure to get one in before bed!
  • jacksandler
    Options
    I still walked for an hour this morning.....good thing, as I'm still over for the day....but not too far over. Enough that I can absorb it the rest of the week.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My gym was full of douches this morning!! Douches all over the cardio equipment, there were classes for douches...freeweight area with muscular douches...
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My gym was way more crowded than usual. I guess lots of people were earning a few extra Calories for their TG dinner.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My gym was full of douches this morning!! Douches all over the cardio equipment, there were classes for douches...freeweight area with muscular douches...

LOL!!!
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 2hours Thursday morning just so I had the calories to eat what I wanted. So if that makes me a douche. Then oh well because no one is gonna get in my way of losing this weight. I'm on a mission and I won't stop till I reach that goal.