"hate speech" on MFP

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Y'all think life is all fun and jokes, its not.
    You might enjoy life a little more if you learned this little trick, though.
  • rml_16
    Options
    But if it eats the boy's soul, then it will have a soul and then we can't eat it.

Or can we?

Is this how animals acquire souls?

I'm not sure about animals but that's how I acquired mine.

Hmmm. I need a soul. I might give it a try myself.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    In any case... I love twinkies.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I also vote for banning "journey", "yummy" and "hangry"
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Well, it's eating a boy with a soul. So when it's done with the boy then we can eat it. I think.
    But if it eats the boy's soul, then it will have a soul and then we can't eat it.

Or can we?

you gotta pay the troll toll...

tumblr_lrjor6KSGO1qb3v7xo1_500.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Well, it's eating a boy with a soul. So when it's done with the boy then we can eat it. I think.

Or can we?

OMG!!!!!
    The-Nightman-Cometh.gif

Best episode EVAH!
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

Or can we?

OMG!!!!!
    The-Nightman-Cometh.gif

Best episode EVAH!

tumblr_mhn9itJKiO1s44saao1_500.png
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

When life seems jolly rotten, there is something you've forgotten. And That's to laugh and smile and dance and sing. When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps. Just, purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.

Seriously. I get the stages of grieving include anger, but you need to not take it out on the general public.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Not sure why I'm doing this, but I'm simply compelled...

tumblr_mmpsleLWWp1riahzjo1_250.gif
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    I also vote for banning "journey", "yummy" and "hangry"

:explode: "nom nom nom" :explode:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    This should be the people who smell funny thread.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    While we're at it;

- Boiled eggs
    - Mushrooms
    - Meat Pies
    - Lasagna :sick:
    - "I don't like pizza"

No, not just any mushrooms, just the Portabella ones. *BLECH* :sick:

EDIT: And just how did this become the "belittling the glucose intolerant person thread?" Seriously, I don't plan on eating colliflower any way besides with a little lemon juice on it (and maybe in soups), but I like bread and only tolerate colliflower. *shrug*
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

When life seems jolly rotten, there is something you've forgotten. And That's to laugh and smile and dance and sing. When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps. Just, purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.

Seriously. I get the stages of grieving include anger, but you need to not take it out on the general public.

When the general public is making fun of someone that is recovering from a Pituitary tumor and a recent diagnosis of Lupus there is nothing to joke about in regards to having to eat in an inflammatory manner. Do I prefer to have to eat this way? NO.

I do, because I have to. Point, blank and simple.

I live, laugh and love with the people that show those things in return to me. Not some internet folks that like to poke fun and mock others at their expense.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    ^ You should have your humerus checked for stress fractures.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

When the general public is making fun of someone that is recovering from a Pituitary tumor and a recent diagnosis of Lupus there is nothing to joke about in regards to having to eat in an inflammatory manner. Do I prefer to have to eat this way? NO.

I live, laugh and love with the people that show those things in return to me. Not some internet folks that like to poke fun and mock others at their expense.

79bad59f-36db-47b1-ab22-0130aa71ed82_zps77a249ec.jpg
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Mods, can we please ban these hateful words/phrases?

- brussels sprouts
    - black licorice
    - asparagus
    - Oakland Raiders

thank you.

Why you hating on black licorice? It's awesome!!! :grumble:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Oooo... it looks like I need to go back and read all 7 pages... it looks like it turned pretty interesting (read: fun) in here...
  • rml_16
    Options

You know, you're right. BrainyBurro sent me a PM and told me this thread was ALL ABOUT YOU. Every word. He started just to make fun of you and every single person posting posted because they hate you! They all told me!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wow this turned interesting.

Just for the record, I also have a lupus diagnosis as well as some other not-fun diagnoses. I choose to deal with the pain and general unpleasantness of those conditions with jokes. That's just how I roll. Definitely not my intention to put down the gluten intolerant or those with health issues. Life is dark. Humor makes it more bearable to me.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

You know, you're right. BrainyBurro sent me a PM and told me this thread was ALL ABOUT YOU. Every word. He started just to make fun of you and every single person posting posted because they hate you! They all told me!

disclaimer - for those who can't decipher sarcasm in the reading audience (e.g. Sheldon Cooper), she's totally being sarcastic. i never sent any such PM.