more skinny rules...

Options

Replies

• tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options

7 drink 32 ounces of water a day

Only 32 ounces? I was told 120 ounces of water. Wow, I was drinking WAY too much!!!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    #12. Coffee enemas. Made me what I am today.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    But seriously folks. The only right way to lose weight is with laxatives and amphetamines.
    At the same time.....yikes, thats a crazy picture:(

tumblr_mhzbbca91w1rbn27po1_500.gif
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    But seriously folks. The only right way to lose weight is with laxatives and amphetamines.

If you aren't concave by the time you're done, you did it wrong.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

If you aren't concave by the time you're done, you did it wrong.

Concave is *so* the new "skinny!" :flowerforyou:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    1. Only get your sugar from fruit...
    2. No carbs after 8pm
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace
    4. Detox once a week
    5. eat clean non processed foods
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals
    No.

why not?

Because most, if not all, of these things are unnecessary.

but why?

Because the tinfoil hat committee will congregate and camp on your front lawn and the toxins from all that tinfoil will seep into the ground, infect the water supply, and kill your entire family.

that happened to me once...freaking disaster...
  • ndj1979
    Options

I prefer the crystal meth diet myself...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    What do you mean by detox?

ummm get rid of the toxins in your body..dugh! Everyone knows that the kidneys and liver are inefficient at getting rid of toxins...just Google it..
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My sister skips lunch and doesn't eat after 8pm. She actually used to be chubby from childhood into her teens and I was super skinny. Now I'm (slightly) overweight and she is average weight but it is evenly proportioned and she has curves. So jealous of her :embarassed:
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

ummm get rid of the toxins in your body..dugh! Everyone knows that the kidneys and liver are inefficient at getting rid of toxins...just Google it..

I think they mean what method? Juice cleanse? Pills? Those wierd things you stick to the bottom of your feet? Or maybe just a good ol' fashioned poop :laugh: just kidding
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

I prefer the crystal meth diet myself...

No, dude, you gotta add the laxatives too. Ask any tweaker how quickly they get constipated... :laugh: :tongue:
  • ndj1979
    Options

I think they mean what method? Juice cleanse? Pills? Those wierd things you stick to the bottom of your feet? Or maybe just a good ol' fashioned poop :laugh: just kidding

oh, I was referring to the exlax cleanse...
  • jay11284
    jay11284 Posts: 42 Member
    Options

2. No carbs after 8pm
    4. Detox once a week
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism

anyone else have any skinny rules? Suggestions/additions welcome...

Some of the OPs points are a bit misleading:

1. Only get your sugar from fruit ... Agree to some extent.
    2. No carbs after 8pm - Cutting some carbs may be a good thing, but it doesn't matter what time of day you're eating them.
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace - Eating all day doesn't help your metabolic rate increase, this is a common misconception that I always hear people saying but it's simply not true.
    4. Detox once a week - Not sure what this means, does this mean one should fast?
    5. eat clean non processed foods - Agreed.
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism - Agreed.
    7 drink 32 ounces of water a day - I have seen twice that amount recommended.
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals - Again, skipping a single meal isn't going to put you into "starvation mode" you'd have to not eat for days or eat at an extreme caloric deficit to see any changes.
  • lydbug08
    lydbug08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No pizza. Ever. Pizza is the devil.

Except on Friday right? Please say I'm RIGHT!!!!!:sad:

YES! you are RIGHT! besides-- pizza has your basic food groups: bread, fat, meat and vegetables!
    cant go wrong w/ that :wink: :happy:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

YES! you are RIGHT! besides-- pizza has your basic food groups: bread, fat, meat and vegetables!

Pizza is potentially the most nutritious food on the planet.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    2. No carbs after 8pm
    4. Detox once a week

All of the above during the week then have a cheat day on Saturday. Eat whatever you want and as much of it as you can!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Now I want pizza.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

2. No carbs after 8pm
    4. Detox once a week

2. No carbs after 8pm - Cutting some carbs may be a good thing, but it doesn't matter what time of day you're eating them.
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace - Eating all day doesn't help your metabolic rate increase, this is a common misconception that I always hear people saying but it's simply not true.
    4. Detox once a week - Not sure what this means, does this mean one should fast?
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism - Agreed.
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals - Again, skipping a single meal isn't going to put you into "starvation mode" you'd have to not eat for days or eat at an extreme caloric deficit to see any changes.

So you disagree that 6 meals a day boosts your metabolism, but agree that eating breakfast does?
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Pizza is potentially the most nutritious food on the planet.

Public schools actually consider pizza a food group of its own you know.
  • ndj1979
    Options

2. No carbs after 8pm
    4. Detox once a week

So you disagree that 6 meals a day boosts your metabolism, but agree that eating breakfast does?

I like breakfast because it jumpstarts metab...