What Are Your Struggles?

Options
123457»

Replies

• kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    patience

this, too. I've been doing Stronglifts for almost 4 weeks now and no inch loss. People say I look different, but I can't see it yet. I've not lost pounds, but I know my carb intake is out of control.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Wine
    Fear of not knowing if I will be happy at goal weight
    Being tired due to lack of sleep - it REALLY does screw with you
    Patience
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sour cream and onion chips and bud light. And patience! Lost 10 inches quickly then nothing the last 5 weeks :(
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Portion Control
  • Crohns2013
    Crohns2013 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My struggles are Crohns disase - it robs me of the energy to do normal daily things, exercise isn't even an option right now, not to mention the Crohns induced arthritis, My diseases "trigger" foods greatly outnumber my "safe foods" (which are mostly carb based) and I'm a mom of 3 kids - 2 of which have their own food allergies which requires pretty much everything to be cooked from scratch. Making their food comes before worrying about feeding myself. So.....those are my struggles.
  • djpro1337
    djpro1337 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My struggles are Crohns disase - it robs me of the energy to do normal daily things, exercise isn't even an option right now, not to mention the Crohns induced arthritis, My diseases "trigger" foods greatly outnumber my "safe foods" (which are mostly carb based) and I'm a mom of 3 kids - 2 of which have their own food allergies which requires pretty much everything to be cooked from scratch. Making their food comes before worrying about feeding myself. So.....those are my struggles.

I really do hate that for you. You know, one of the reasons that I started working out is because I looked around and saw all the people that actually couldn't workout. Maybe they lost their legs, maybe their arms, maybe they were sick, or maybe they died serving our country. And every time I worked out and felt like quitting, these are the people I thought about, and I started working out for them instead of me. It helped me SO much, and I am thankful for every opportunity that I have. I hate your situation, but all is not lost. Never give up! We're here to support you.