Options
    2 toast with 1/2 mashed small avocado,
    1/2 plain yogurt with flaxseeds
    1 mug with oolong tea
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    2 cups of coffee.
    My husband's soup concoction: Amy's Lentil Soup, black beans, turkey sausage, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions.
  • TheJhazminShow
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with 2 tbsp whole milk and some mrs dash chipotle seasoning. 2 ounces home-made pulled pork. 1 cup coffee with creamer and a little honey.
  • SheFoxyLady
    Options
    Two crumpets with honey and mango jam, a 170g container of fat free fage yogurt and a brigadeiro (brazilian truffle) for around 400 cals :D
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Food for Life's Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cinnamon Raisin english muffin with
    Teddie brand natural super chunky peanut butter and 8 oz of 1% milk
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    two pieces of whole wheat toast with half an avocado (spread equally on both pieces of bread) and a coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer.

I love this thread--great breakfast ideas!!
  • caenis
    caenis Posts: 14
    Options
    Homemade German rye bread with sunflower seeds, onz of cheddar
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    1st breakfast: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart and a mocha protein latte (coffee, 4 oz 1%, 1/2 scoop ON rich chocolate protein powder, Torani sf chocolate syrup)

2nd breakfast: 2 eggs, BetterOats cinnamon roll, Morningstar Farms sausage patty, mocha protein latte

oO what did you have for elevensies??

I guess that's basically what the 2nd one is. :smile:
  • dlike64
    dlike64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    strawberry Vegan Shakeology with Almond Milk and a Banana. Glass of Low Sodium V8. 332 cal
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel cinnamon-raisin english muffin with 1 Tbsp organic peanut butter, 1/2 cup organic blueberries, 1/2 cup organic strawberries, and 2 hardboiled eggs. nice, big and satisfying.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Love these ideas !
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with raisins, coffee with cream! Nom. It's my weekday breakfast. My weekend breakfast is usually pancakes and sausage or bacon, peanut butter and coffee with baileys
  • fcage10
    Options
    Skipped (more like, missed) breakfast this morning...yes, I know...but usually, I have oatmeal (just started adding a teaspoon of soy nut butter (yum!) ), and/or boiled egg and mint green tea. Just had a yummy spinach berry smoothie!
  • brianages
    Options
    Eggbeaters with sauteed onions and spinach on a whole wheat muffin! It needs cheese, lots of cheese,.....but I can't due to the saturated fat. I miss my cheese!
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Quick Oatmeal with Steel Cut Oats and Unsweetened Applesauce. So filling and yummy! :)
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites ,one whole egg omlette & a vanilla protien shake.
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    Protein shake, am cleansing vitamins and an apple post work out.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    One egg, poached, on home-made bread, toasted with organic margarine spread added, all topped with catsup! Glass of skim milk.