Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you have for breakfast?

Replies

• Cheerios with almond milk!
  • JessiAnn88
    JessiAnn88 Posts: 73 Member
    2 scrambled eggs
    1 slice cinnamon raisin toast
    2 tangerines
  • 2 toast with 1/2 mashed small avocado,
    1/2 plain yogurt with flaxseeds
    1 mug with oolong tea
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,170 Member
    2 cups of coffee.
    My husband's soup concoction: Amy's Lentil Soup, black beans, turkey sausage, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions.
  • 2 eggs scrambled with 2 tbsp whole milk and some mrs dash chipotle seasoning. 2 ounces home-made pulled pork. 1 cup coffee with creamer and a little honey.
  • Two crumpets with honey and mango jam, a 170g container of fat free fage yogurt and a brigadeiro (brazilian truffle) for around 400 cals :D
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Food for Life's Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cinnamon Raisin english muffin with
    Teddie brand natural super chunky peanut butter and 8 oz of 1% milk
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    two pieces of whole wheat toast with half an avocado (spread equally on both pieces of bread) and a coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer.

I love this thread--great breakfast ideas!!
  • caenis
    caenis Posts: 14
    Homemade German rye bread with sunflower seeds, onz of cheddar
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    1st breakfast: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart and a mocha protein latte (coffee, 4 oz 1%, 1/2 scoop ON rich chocolate protein powder, Torani sf chocolate syrup)

2nd breakfast: 2 eggs, BetterOats cinnamon roll, Morningstar Farms sausage patty, mocha protein latte

oO what did you have for elevensies??

I guess that's basically what the 2nd one is. :smile:
  • dlike64
    dlike64 Posts: 9 Member
    strawberry Vegan Shakeology with Almond Milk and a Banana. Glass of Low Sodium V8. 332 cal
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Ezekiel cinnamon-raisin english muffin with 1 Tbsp organic peanut butter, 1/2 cup organic blueberries, 1/2 cup organic strawberries, and 2 hardboiled eggs. nice, big and satisfying.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Love these ideas !
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,725 Member
    Oatmeal with raisins, coffee with cream! Nom. It's my weekday breakfast. My weekend breakfast is usually pancakes and sausage or bacon, peanut butter and coffee with baileys
  • Skipped (more like, missed) breakfast this morning...yes, I know...but usually, I have oatmeal (just started adding a teaspoon of soy nut butter (yum!) ), and/or boiled egg and mint green tea. Just had a yummy spinach berry smoothie!
  • Eggbeaters with sauteed onions and spinach on a whole wheat muffin! It needs cheese, lots of cheese,.....but I can't due to the saturated fat. I miss my cheese!
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Quick Oatmeal with Steel Cut Oats and Unsweetened Applesauce. So filling and yummy! :)
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    6 egg whites ,one whole egg omlette & a vanilla protien shake.
  • Protein shake, am cleansing vitamins and an apple post work out.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    One egg, poached, on home-made bread, toasted with organic margarine spread added, all topped with catsup! Glass of skim milk.