What did you have for breakfast?

Options
I gad a gluten free tortilla roll (110 calories) wrapped around a chopped up banana covered in peach jelly! it was very delicious! :)

not to mention semi healthy

Replies

• RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A sandwich made with wholemeal bread, egg-free mayo, vegan 'sausage', crisp lettuce and wholegrain mustard. 450 calories, but I could only eat three quarters of it, I guess my appetite must be diminishing :)
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    A sandwich made with wholemeal bread, egg-free mayo, vegan 'sausage', crisp lettuce and wholegrain mustard. 450 calories, but I could only eat three quarters of it, I guess my appetite must be diminishing :)

Sounds so good! egg free mayo? I've never been a mayo fan but that sounds interesting, does the lack of eggs make it healthier?
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Sounds so good! egg free mayo? I've never been a mayo fan but that sounds interesting, does the lack of eggs make it healthier?

I'm trying to cut out cholesterol, and being egg-free means it's also cholesterol free. Having said that I had a three egg omelette yesterday for dinner, so the impact of egg-free mayo on my cholesterol levels is probably pretty minimal.. In my defence I only had the eggs because they were nearing their expiry date :D

The mayo I use is Tiger Tiger and it's much lighter and less greasy tasting than most regular mayonnaise and so I also prefer it for those reasons.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Panattone and coffee
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Two eggs scrambled, grits, one piece of bacon, one piece of wheat toast and a cup of coffee.
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    1/2 C AllBran, 1/2 C rolled oats, 1.5 oz. of coconut meat, a medium sized apple and a couple of prunes.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Carnation breakfast shake and 2% milk
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    A small cup of coffee with sweetener, a whole wheat croissant and a peach juice. 293 kcals
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    one large egg, 2oz turkey ground, 2T refried beans, 2T salsa, 1/4 avocado, gluten free wrap

355 cal
    25g protein, 18g fat, 32g carb
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    A coffee, a fried egg sandwich and the chocolate from my advent calendar :p Came to just under 300cals.
  • eksero2k
    eksero2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    2 slices of bread with chicken, 5 egg-white scrambled eggs, about 220 calories.
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet but now I can't wait to get off work and go home and eat some breakfast.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites scrambled with a little cheese and a breakfast parfait of homemade yogurt, cottage cheese, banana, blueberries and homemade granola.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    2 eggs with 2% mexican cheese and salsa, 1 slice of whole wheat toast, half an orange and a delicious cup of coffee with light eggnog for creamer.
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Started with a small bowl of Cornflakes and semi-skimmed milk. Then, for second breakfast, had two slices french toast and two rashers of bacon.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    A naughty chocolate covered donut :happy: 235 cal, and yummyyyyyyyyy

Oh and a nice warm cup of tea to warm me up from the inside....bliss :smile: :smile:
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Thomas whole wheat English muffin with one egg white and one whole egg and one Jimmy Dean sausage patty. I love making my own breakfast sandwich. I also put fresh spinach and tomato slices on it. And of course, coffee and water.
  • micqs
    micqs Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Frosted shredded wheat, 1 % milk, and a Chocolate Whey Protein shake
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    A poached egg on a toasted sandwich thin topped with chia seeds.
  • BossBich
    BossBich Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A golden delicious apple, yogurt, and turkey bacon, YUM!!!!!!!