What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• jenniferarnold619
    Options
    fyi... for you COFFEE drinkers. An awesome way to doctor it up without adding calories, but taste like you are having a treat... add a dram of vanilla extract and a dash of ground cinnamon. YUMMO!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    fyi... for you COFFEE drinkers. An awesome way to doctor it up without adding calories, but taste like you are having a treat... add a dram of vanilla extract and a dash of ground cinnamon. YUMMO!

That sounds really good, I will be trying that in the morning. Thanks!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Coffee with a little cream and some coconut oil.
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    A bowl of corn flakes with whole milk :)
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    slice of whole meal toast, two eggs scrambled and a teaspoon of grated cheese, yummy!
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A bowl of special K cinnamon pecan cereal with skim milk

sounds lovely, never seen that flavour!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I gad a gluten free tortilla roll (110 calories) wrapped around a chopped up banana covered in peach jelly! it was very delicious! :)

not to mention semi healthy

I have Celiac and have tried the GF tortillas a bunch of times but they always crack when I roll them up. How did you keep it from cracking? Would love to be able to do breakfast tortillas again without the mess from cracking and spillage.

Oh and do stick with the theme of the thread I had home made gluten free French bread toasted and orange juice for breakfast.
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal AND cereal. (I WAS HUNGRY,OK?)
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I am still getting over the stomach flu and I'm still following the BRAT diet, so I'm having a banana and a large glass of water :)
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options

Definitely giving this a shot- Thanks for the idea!
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2 EB Cage Free eggs and a Chai tea latte.
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    the other half of a pulled pork sandwich I started eating last night. 200 cals instead of 400. I'll take that lol
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    [[/quote]

I have Celiac and have tried the GF tortillas a bunch of times but they always crack when I roll them up. How did you keep it from cracking? Would love to be able to do breakfast tortillas again without the mess from cracking and spillage.

Oh and do stick with the theme of the thread I had home made gluten free French bread toasted and orange juice for breakfast.
    [/quote]

microwave it for like 10 seconds on top of a wet paper towel. time may differ for your microwave
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    an ensure. breakfast makes me sick because of my meds. only thing i can handle.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I had a K cup of cherry chip flavored coffee with a splash of milk, and my go-to breakfast taco (egg and small flour tortilla), but instead of chipotle sauce I used some of my leftover homemade tzatziki sauce. Cucumber-y goodness :-)
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    50oz Smoothie
    Items in this meal
    Dole - Blueberries (Frozen Fruit), 1 cup (140g)
    Dole - Frozen Fruit - Mango, 1 cup
    Bell Plantation - Pb2 - Powdered Peanut Butter (Exactly From Container), 2 Tbsp (12g)
    Bananas - Raw, 1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long
    Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Protein - Vanilla (Corrected 3/28/11), 1 Scoops (33g
    Azchia - Chia Seed, 2 tsp
    Land O Lakes - Half and Half, 1 cup
    Great Value - Cottage Cheese, Small Curd, 4% Milkfat, 1 cup (114g)
    Total: 1,083

Make it in the morning and drink all day long
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    1 cup Kashi Almond Flax Granola cereal
    1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (lactose can be problematic for me)
    4 cups coffee
    1 teaspoon(ish) vanilla brown sugar non-dairy creamer
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Breakfast here was boring compared to what I'm seeing -
    M - F - Oatmeal w/a little margarine, sugar, cinnamon & raisins; Coffee w/a little sugar & Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream Creamer; Water
    Sa - Su - usually scrambled egg whites (2) w/a little cheese cooked in margarine w/1 piece of whole wheat toast & margarine - total amt of butter = 1 tbsp; Coffee w/a little sugar & Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream Creamer; and then maybe just maybe if we have it some berries.
  • sillyshamrock11
    sillyshamrock11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nachos with cheese and salsa.
    Yup.

Mmmm, breakfast of champions! :wink:

I had my usual coffee and banana, but decided to mix it up and throw some Quaker Instant Oatmeal in there. Maple & Brown Sugar flavored. :smile:

10502468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cosaytopaktas
    Options
    Had two whole scrambled eggs with spinach + ~30 gr of raw cashew nuts. around 375 calories.
    13 gr carbs, 28 gr fat and 20 gr of proteins.