Thoughts on Lingerie

Options
I was talking with one of my friends earlier who told me she was quite upset that her husband bought her lingerie. She said it was more for him than her. I disagreed with her. I think it's actually kind of sexy for a man to buy something sexy for his wife or girlfriend. What do you think?

Replies

• patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yes. Lingerie is the best gift for your romantic partner. Its not for him or her. Its for both of them to enjoy intimate moments together. If a girl says the guy bought it only for himself, she is basically saying that she is not that interested in getting intimate with him and she would rather have something she can enjoy without him. Now thats selfish.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I find it to be a waste of time but I wouldn't be upset if it was purchased for me.
  • man_in_drag
    Options
    Get in my feed, honey.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I was talking with one of my friends earlier who told me she was quite upset that her husband bought her lingerie. She said it was more for him than her. I disagreed with her. I think it's actually kind of sexy for a man to buy something sexy for his wife or girlfriend. What do you think?

I agree with you!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love getting something sexy from my SO....
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yes to lingerie. Its more than just for the guy.. its what women can also get out of the reaction from the guy. Besides..why wouldn't you want to turn on your guy more? ..seems kind of weird to me lol. I feel like a queen in some lingerie ..just sayin.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Yes. Lingerie is the best gift for your romantic partner. Its not for him or her. Its for both of them to enjoy intimate moments together. If a girl says the guy bought it only for himself, she is basically saying that she is not that interested in getting intimate with him and she would rather have something she can enjoy without him. Now thats selfish.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Depends on teh kind of lingerie! Nice/ sexy bra and panty set...Heck yea!! But I honestly don't see the point in really expensive overly frilly, overly complicated lingerie. It spends more time on the floor than on my body. But if my hubby wanted to buy me some... I wouldn't be mad in the least.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I think it's a very thoughtful prezzie
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    It would be terrible for a woman to want to and to look sexy.

He should buy her a burqa.
  • CrcknSklls
    Options
    Sounds like your friend is a real hit in bed...... Yikes
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It would be terrible for a woman to want to and to look sexy.

He should buy her a burqa.

From what I understand, there is some sexy lingerie under those things...
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Hmm....was thinking of buying some for my wife....maybe not now. :laugh: :laugh:

Guys love looking at their women in scantily clad clothing. :wink:
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would LOVE to get lingerie from my bf...1) I like pretty things and feeling sexy, and 2) it might mean I actually get laid!!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie is 95% of my lingerie wardrobe. :blushing:

I wear it because it makes me feel good. :smokin:

And when my man buys it for me well, ........BONEUS!!! :drinker:
  • Ailbe1
    Ailbe1 Posts: 164
    Options
    I would much rather wear something I know he thinks I look sexy in rather than wearing something I think he would like!
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I love lingerie! it adds excitement to your sex life. Who could complain about that?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I've bought literally dozens of items for her. There's probably 50 pairs of panties in her drawer right now, to say nothing of other things. It's not practical stuff I admit...but when you've agreed to be with one woman, variety is a good thing.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I've bought literally dozens of items for her. There's probably 50 pairs of panties in her drawer right now, to say nothing of other things. It's not practical stuff I admit...but when you've agreed to be with one woman, variety is a good thing.

Awesomeness :drinker:
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie is 95% of my lingerie wardrobe. :blushing:

I wear it because it makes me feel good. :smokin:

And when my man buys it for me well, ........BONEUS!!! :drinker:

Shelly....you spelled BONUS wrong......oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now :P