Thoughts on Lingerie

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I hate lingerie.

When he is willing to dress up in a suit for me, I'll be ready to wear slinky stuff for him.

Edited for grammatical error
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I generally just buy my own, but I'd think it was sweet if someone else bought it for me.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I love to get things like that from my hubby! Let's me know he still fantasizes about what I'm wearing underneath it all!:blushing: :blushing:

MizTerry mine does put on a suit, and tie for me often!:blushing: :blushing:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Tell her to be grateful jeeze!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I would love to be bought lingerie, just not as a birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift. "Here, honey, happy birthday! Now go put this on for me."

It's not really a gift for me then, in that case.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie is 95% of my lingerie wardrobe. :blushing:

I wear it because it makes me feel good. :smokin:

And when my man buys it for me well, ........BONEUS!!! :drinker:

Shelly....you spelled BONUS wrong......oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now :P

Yes, that's why I needed to edit :wink:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Depends on what it is... a new bra and panty set? That's more for me.

Full body fishnet that he can rip off (literally)? That's for both of us. :wink:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think it's adorable.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    My husband is more of a prude than I am, but he has bought me some in the past and will occasionally ask if I will wear it. It makes me all giggly :blushing: He's such a sweetheart :smooched:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Shelly....you spelled BONUS wrong......oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now :P

Yes, that's why I needed to edit :wink:

HEEE HEEEEE heee!!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I would love to be bought lingerie, just not as a birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift. "Here, honey, happy birthday! Now go put this on for me."

It's not really a gift for me then, in that case.

Right, because getting splayed and laid isn't for you. Not even when you're doing this.

ngbbs4bbf8b11eb106.jpg
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add that I always felt sexier in lingerie no matter who bought it for me or what my size was. If my SO bought some for me, I would only be upset if it was too big or too small (Know my size DANGIT!!). But anyway, for us heavier girls try this site. www.hipsandcurves.com

*edited because the doughnut glaze and lemon filling made my fingers sticky causing me to make typos.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I've bought literally dozens of items for her. There's probably 50 pairs of panties in her drawer right now, to say nothing of other things. It's not practical stuff I admit...but when you've agreed to be with one woman, variety is a good thing.

Agreed. :drinker:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

29xxiiw.jpg
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Agree it's sexy
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Ailbe1
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 90 December 05, 2013 10:42 am I was talking with one of my friends earlier who told me she was quite upset that her husband bought her lingerie. She said it was more for him than her. I disagreed with her. I think it's actually kind of sexy for a man to buy something sexy for his wife or girlfriend. What do you think?
    It would be terrible for a woman to want to and to look sexy.

He should buy her a burqa.
    aae2808 Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 332 December 05, 2013 10:59 am From what I understand, there is some sexy lingerie under those things...

^ QFT

Reactively, your friend's distaste towards her hubby's preference@lingerie style, be it bold & sexy or sensual, luxe & playful, etc is evidently her likely defensive position to negate what is clearly not her; What she'd never choose for herself.

Always is a bonus to allow our men their preferences, with lingerie and sleepwear, for variety, as was committed by one of the regular forum poster's ~ mister universe@variety of knickers plus other impractical things for his woman.

Some women prefer gift cards for their favourite lingerie brands or would rather their men pay for their preferences from the selection of ready-to-wear sets they have on their wish lists or from look books@customised.
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add that I always felt sexier in lingerie no matter who bought it for me or what my size was. If my SO bought some for me, I would only be upset if it was too big or too small (Know my size DANGIT!!). But anyway, for us heavier girls try this site. www.hipsandcurves.com

When I was in better shape, I adored wearing sexy underthings and even garters and stockings to work. But the heavier I got, the worse my lingerie got! My guy has been with me through thick and thin, literally, so he was getting a little bummed out that the lingerie was disappearing. I personally felt uncomfortable with him buying me anything, felt embarrassed to get lingerie in a 2x! Thank god I found hipsandcurves to be able to buy it for myself.
    Can't wait until I am a "normal" size again so he pick a few things out.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I like lingerie. Not all women do. If she doesn't like wearing lingerie and has never shown any interest in it, then I'm puzzled as to why her husband would think it's a good gift. But it's definitely not something to get upset over. It would be like if she randomly brought home a canvas and a set of paintbrushes and asked him to paint her a picture, when he's never painted anything and never expressed any desire to do so. It's a weird gift, but not something that should create friction between them.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

I buy myself sexy underwear and tell him it's his present.

WIN WIN- I get cute stuff and he gets to look at it.

I would love it if he bought me something nice!!!!
    I like lingerie. Not all women do. If she doesn't like wearing lingerie and has never shown any interest in it, then I'm puzzled as to why her husband would think it's a good gift. But it's definitely not something to get upset over. It would be like if she randomly brought home a canvas and a set of paintbrushes and asked him to paint her a picture, when he's never painted anything and never expressed any desire to do so. It's a weird gift, but not something that should create friction between them.

this- definitely THIS
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I would sport it for sure :)