Just Jealous.

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
Over thanksgiving weekend, I was out and about christmas tree shopping with my wife and she went over to go look at the tall ones and I was by the short ones and there was an attractive middle-aged woman there looking at trees. We struck up a conversation but even though I was attracted and it was a flirty conversation my wife seemed a little upset when got back.

The woman when she was leaving the aisle said something like "don't be jealous" and my wife shot ME a look. Then she said that the other woman was just jealous of her for having me. Then I told my wife that I thought she was jealous because I was talking to her. My wife told me that I was just jealous of the cougar's ball of yarn or whatever it is they play with and that made me jealous.

Jealous jealous jealous? Jealous. JSF, jealous.

Replies

• man_in_drag
    Options
    i feel u!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    i feel u!!

You're fabulous. I bet you get a lot of attention when you go out.

They're just jealous.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    It's an infinite loop of jealousy.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    So what kind of tree did you get?
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is an unfortunate side-effect at times.... my ex was always jealous, even of the men that I worked with!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    lost me about halfway thru that one
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Troll???

First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audicity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

Second of all, unless this caused a horrendous fight, I wouldn't worry about it. I trust my boyfriend and I don't care who he talks to, but if were to start conversating with a woman whose appearance intimidated me I might give him a look like "and what exactly do you think you're doing?" but it would be more playful than actually suspicious and he would probably tell me to shut up LOL
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Hey, jealousyyyyyyyyyyy
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    This was a week ago and you're still thinking about it? Seriously sounds like it became a way bigger deal than it should have been...
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    This one time in Jr. High this girl in P.E. class was jealous of my girlfriend.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    For a guy you really overthink things.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    So what kind of tree did you get?

I hate cliffhangers
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I'm just jealous of all these women chatting you up.

What's a girl gotta do to get your attention?

brb going to a christmas tree stand and playing with yarn
  • man_in_drag
    Options
    i feel u!!

You're fabulous. I bet you get a lot of attention when you go out.

They're just jealous.

i am fabulous!!! thank u!!

i still owe u a sonnet
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Haha. My husband is never jealous. I'm friends with most of my exes and talk to them.. I've also been honest about guy friends I have and am attracted to and he doesn't care if I talk to them.. I even make jokes about "being" with other guys and he just laughs...

I think we have that basic understanding a married couple should have... TRUST :)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I'm totes jealous that I didn't start this thread. I'm also jealous that OP's wife was jealous of the jealous cougar that jealoused all over his peanut butter and jealous sangwich. I also I'm jealous of the jealous cougar who made OP's wife jealous about his jealousy over being jealous about the other jealous people at the Christmas tree store. OP is jealous of those who have fake trees and don't have to put up with all the jealous crap that rears its ugly jealous head when people are jealous of the tree that was sold before they got to the store.
  • kinder_dreggs
    Options
    So you can flirt with other women, and your wife should just be ok with it?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    hey OP! ...stop stealing my new catchphrase! :angry:

very-angry-boy.jpg
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Now I'm jealous.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Hey, jealousyyyyyyyyyyy

Tomorrow we can drive around this town and let the cops chase us around past is gone and something might be found to take its place.