Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Me either (I mean it all sounds fun until there's a real live va-you-know-what in your face. It's like those "this thread looks fun" gifs) but I think it would be good therapy if we reenacted the Christmas tree shopping scene with the roles reversed. It might be cathartic for both of you. She'd probably feel better if you got jealous of us chatting over trees and you'd probably feel better if you got to tell her that she was just being jealous of your Manther toys.

By the way. Nice rack. Did you make that yourself?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    The whole situation sounds very sophisticated and mature.

Thank you. I like to think that I take responsibility for me and she needs to take responsibility for her.

oh.. honey... you don't understand sarcasm?

I don't know whether or not he does but I'm not sure what you mean by this question.

Me neither, but it made me giggle a lot.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audacity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!

I wonder if any of the women who say they would attack this lady have considered that 1. The other woman might beat the crap out of them, have a weapon, etc. and 2. The person who attacked first would definitely get arrested. Not worth it over this situation.

and also that it might muss your hair and you might break a nail, and be LESS likely to compete successfully for the peen in question.

Nails can be fixed, I just need somebody to hold my earrings. :laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    i'm anti-social I really dont know anything about actually going out of my way to flirt with someone. sounds strange, especially when your already with someone.

Based on what someone was saying earlier I think it's childhood emotional trauma.

But don't you have needs? Needs for love and attention and validation? Wouldn't you like someone to come in hard and fast and sweep you off your feet?

I imagine that you must be very ripe to be taken advantage of, thoroughly and remorselessly, and I caution you to be careful about people who approach you.
    Wait, are you just opening fortune cookies and typing the fortunes in here?
  • That is an unfortunate side-effect at times.... my ex was always jealous, even of the men that I worked with!

stop making it all about you

jealous much?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

I was just looking to vent about my jealous, controlling wife. I didn't want to start some whole debate.

This place is for support.

If that's the case you didn't give enough information. Your original post indicated that you disrespected your wife and then allowed a complete stranger to do the same.

If your wife is jealous and controlling, and she is obviously not happy with you, maybe you should consider divorce.

There it is, folks. Finally the JUST BREAK UP post.

I had almost lost faith in MFP advice givers.

IKR? It sure took long enough.

Srsly. How many pages were there before it came up?!
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

I was just looking to vent about my jealous, controlling wife. I didn't want to start some whole debate.

If that's the case you didn't give enough information. Your original post indicated that you disrespected your wife and then allowed a complete stranger to do the same.

If your wife is jealous and controlling, and she is obviously not happy with you, maybe you should consider divorce.

There it is, folks. Finally the JUST BREAK UP post.

I had almost lost faith in MFP advice givers.

IKR? It sure took long enough.

Srsly. How many pages were there before it came up?!

9 I think. New MFP record.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

you're right. you go on and flirt with women right in front of your wife and do some "harmless touching"

it's not disrespectful at all!

and she's psycho for being a little jealous of some chick coming up to her and mouthing off

YOU. ARE RIGHT.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audicity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.
    hqdefault.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    hey OP! ...stop stealing my new catchphrase! :angry:

very-angry-boy.jpg

You better trademark it, quick!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    you're right. you go on and flirt with women right in front of your wife and do some "harmless touching"

and she's psycho for being a little jealous of some chick coming up to her and mouthing off

YOU. ARE RIGHT.

Thank you :flowerforyou: I've been planning on showing her some of the supportive responses to teach her that she's wrong, and I think this really encapsulates what I've been trying to say.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Me either (I mean it all sounds fun until there's a real live va-you-know-what in your face. It's like those "this thread looks fun" gifs) but I think it would be good therapy if we reenacted the Christmas tree shopping scene with the roles reversed. It might be cathartic for both of you. She'd probably feel better if you got jealous of us chatting over trees and you'd probably feel better if you got to tell her that she was just being jealous of your Manther toys.

By the way. Nice rack. Did you make that yourself?

:laugh: ....my mom's husband made it.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

YOU. ARE RIGHT.

You are a lovely person to support the OP like this. That's what this community is supposed to do. You've warmed my heart.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

YOU. ARE RIGHT.

Thank you :flowerforyou: I've been planning on showing her some of the supportive responses to teach her that she's wrong, and I think this really encapsulates what I've been trying to say.

oh i remember that girl.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

YOU. ARE RIGHT.

This is wise, OP. Very wise. Showing her that public opinion is that there is no reason for her to have hurt feelings over this. Compelling logical arguments should be the order of the day and are sure to end this silly argument.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

THIS!!!
  • smelius22
    Options

Thank you. I like to think that I take responsibility for me and she needs to take responsibility for her.

I understand sarcasm perfectly well. I saw the family guy episode where they explained it.

hahahah okay I like you. Family Guy is the way to my heart.
  • smelius22
    Options

Honey? Are you coming on to OP? He's married! You're as bad as that Homewrecking Home Depot Slut!

damn. it happens when you least expect it!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Dammit! Too late with "just break up!"

Sigh. Dam you interwebs!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This is why women shouldn't be allowed in Home Depot. This kind of crap would never go down at Bed, Bath and Beyond!