Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i'm anti-social I really dont know anything about actually going out of my way to flirt with someone. sounds strange, especially when your already with someone.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Can I be jealous too?

Please don't. It will only make me jealous

Shut up, don't talk to her, it's making me jealous.

Ouch! Yes mam...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audacity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!

You've got enough for a whole crime syndicate that could go around getting jealous and hitting women. Look out for those RICO laws though. They can be a whole pile of trouble.

Meh. hFBE1EDEC
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

I was just looking to vent about my jealous, controlling wife. I didn't want to start some whole debate.

This place is for support.

If that's the case you didn't give enough information. Your original post indicated that you disrespected your wife and then allowed a complete stranger to do the same.

If your wife is jealous and controlling, and she is obviously not happy with you, maybe you should consider divorce.

There it is, folks. Finally the JUST BREAK UP post.

I had almost lost faith in MFP advice givers.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audacity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!

I wonder if any of the women who say they would attack this lady have considered that 1. The other woman might beat the crap out of them, have a weapon, etc. and 2. The person who attacked first would definitely get arrested. Not worth it over this situation.

and also that it might muss your hair and you might break a nail, and be LESS likely to compete successfully for the peen in question.

You had to go there. That's the worst part of it all! Hospitalized, incarcerated and without peen. :sad:
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    The whole situation sounds very sophisticated and mature.

Thank you. I like to think that I take responsibility for me and she needs to take responsibility for her.

oh.. honey... you don't understand sarcasm?
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

I was just looking to vent about my jealous, controlling wife. I didn't want to start some whole debate.

If that's the case you didn't give enough information. Your original post indicated that you disrespected your wife and then allowed a complete stranger to do the same.

If your wife is jealous and controlling, and she is obviously not happy with you, maybe you should consider divorce.

I said consider it. Why would you want to be with someone who is jealous and controlling anyway?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

0c8da924-3547-40a4-aa0d-fcd72244c768_zps4e971b16.png
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    i'm anti-social I really dont know anything about actually going out of my way to flirt with someone. sounds strange, especially when your already with someone.

Based on what someone was saying earlier I think it's childhood emotional trauma.

But don't you have needs? Needs for love and attention and validation? Wouldn't you like someone to come in hard and fast and sweep you off your feet?

I imagine that you must be very ripe to be taken advantage of, thoroughly and remorselessly, and I caution you to be careful about people who approach you.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

Thank you. I like to think that I take responsibility for me and she needs to take responsibility for her.

I understand sarcasm perfectly well. I saw the family guy episode where they explained it.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Are you asking for yourself or your wife? I hear she's SUPER hot.

She is! Some of these people have her on their friend's lists (she uses MFP too).

She's not bi though I don't think. But if you two for whatever reason wanted to do your thing, I promise you that I wouldn't get jealous and that she wouldn't be jealous of you or me being jealous of the things that both of you do, which I imagine would be quite innovative.

Me either (I mean it all sounds fun until there's a real live va-you-know-what in your face. It's like those "this thread looks fun" gifs) but I think it would be good therapy if we reenacted the Christmas tree shopping scene with the roles reversed. It might be cathartic for both of you. She'd probably feel better if you got jealous of us chatting over trees and you'd probably feel better if you got to tell her that she was just being jealous of your Manther toys.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Over thanksgiving weekend, I was out and about christmas tree shopping with my wife and she went over to go look at the tall ones and I was by the short ones and there was an attractive middle-aged woman there looking at trees. We struck up a conversation but even though I was attracted and it was a flirty conversation my wife seemed a little upset when got back.

The woman when she was leaving the aisle said something like "don't be jealous" and my wife shot ME a look. Then she said that the other woman was just jealous of her for having me. Then I told my wife that I thought she was jealous because I was talking to her. My wife told me that I was just jealous of the cougar's ball of yarn or whatever it is they play with and that made me jealous.

Jealous jealous jealous? Jealous. JSF, jealous.

I'm jealous your wife has you. 10/10 would bang.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

dude is this your first post, you can't vent on MFP without starting world war III Lol, come on now. But don't be angry..........that's a toxic emotion and nobody can make you that way unless you let them.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

IKR? It sure took long enough.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I don't know whether or not he does but I'm not sure what you mean by this question.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

I said consider it. Why would you want to be with someone who is jealous and controlling anyway?

Nevermind.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

IKR? It sure took long enough.

You guys aren't very supportive.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Are you asking for yourself or your wife? I hear she's SUPER hot.

She is! Some of these people have her on their friend's lists (she uses MFP too).

She's not bi though I don't think. But if you two for whatever reason wanted to do your thing, I promise you that I wouldn't get jealous and that she wouldn't be jealous of you or me being jealous of the things that both of you do, which I imagine would be quite innovative.

Me either (I mean it all sounds fun until there's a real live va-you-know-what in your face. It's like those "this thread looks fun" gifs) but I think it would be good therapy if we reenacted the Christmas tree shopping scene with the roles reversed. It might be cathartic for both of you. She'd probably feel better if you got jealous of us chatting over trees and you'd probably feel better if you got to tell her that she was just being jealous of your Manther toys.

Oh my god. It's like you're inside my mind. First the thing about my childhood, and now my deepest fantasy. Deep in the piles of pines, the needles and sap causing the histamines in my blood to surge and boil, watching fearfully as my wife is enthralled by a beautiful stranger . . . O COME ALL YE FAIIIIIIIITHFUL!
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    I'm jealous your wife has you. 10/10 would bang.

FR SENT!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Honey? Are you coming on to OP? He's married! You're as bad as that Homewrecking Home Depot Slut!