Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I also suspect that there is some confusion in this thread about the definition of the word "literally." :laugh:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    The smell of the live trees reminded you of your childhood and made you feel comfortable flirting. The attractive woman reminded you of your mom, an authority figure, so you feel inclined to defend her to your wife. Your wife is banging hot so you feel jealous of her ball of cougar yarn, since your mom probably yelled at you for messing up her knitting stuff when you were kid. :boxofkleenexforyou:

I'm going to start crying. It's like you really *know* me; that was an amazing cold read.

Are you single or if not, 'flexible' in your arrangement? Also those right there are LOVELY.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Okay, so you were by the live trees then. This is all starting to make sense. The attractive woman reminded you of your mom when she was middle aged, amirite?

oh my god.
    oh my god what does this mean??

The smell of the live trees reminded you of your childhood and made you feel comfortable flirting. The attractive woman reminded you of your mom, an authority figure, so you feel inclined to defend her to your wife. Your wife is banging hot so you feel jealous of her ball of cougar yarn, since your mom probably yelled at you for messing up her knitting stuff when you were kid. :boxofkleenexforyou:
    OHHHHHHHH a professional! do me, do me. stock-photo-troubled-teen-girl-on-therapy-or-counseling-session-120267325.jpg
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audacity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

I'm going to start crying. It's like you really *know* me; that was an amazing cold read.

Are you single or if not, 'flexible' in your arrangement? Also those right there are LOVELY.

Are you asking for yourself or your wife? I hear she's SUPER hot.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audacity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    hmm,,,
    i hope your wife meets a hottie
    and we shall see how you act

She's married to one
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Dude, you signed a non-compete contract, so don't go poking the bear.

I did sign a non-compete, I agree with you there. But the cougar didn't sign any sort of non-proselytization clause; our vows weren't some sort of tripartite agreement with Home Depot hottie! I also didn't sign a non-disclosure agreement, agree to ANY restrictions on public disclosure (except with regard to marital privilege,) nor any manner of pre-publication review on comments or interactions, except the implied responsibility to promptly afford notice the other Party when such interactions occur. WHICH I DID WHEN SHE GOT BACK TO THE AISLE.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

She is! Some of these people have her on their friend's lists (she uses MFP too).

She's not bi though I don't think. But if you two for whatever reason wanted to do your thing, I promise you that I wouldn't get jealous and that she wouldn't be jealous of you or me being jealous of the things that both of you do, which I imagine would be quite innovative.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    DING DING DING - successful thread - We are ALL jealous now!
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

Completely agree with her, you dogged your wife out, not cool.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!

I wonder if any of the women who say they would attack this lady have considered that 1. The other woman might beat the crap out of them, have a weapon, etc. and 2. The person who attacked first would definitely get arrested. Not worth it over this situation.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Okay, so you were by the live trees then. This is all starting to make sense. The attractive woman reminded you of your mom when she was middle aged, amirite?

oh my god.
    oh my god what does this mean??

OHHHHHHHH a professional! do me, do me. stock-photo-troubled-teen-girl-on-therapy-or-counseling-session-120267325.jpg
    DoMe!_Bell_Biv_DeVoe_album_cover.jpg
  • sjohnny
    Options

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!

You've got enough for a whole crime syndicate that could go around getting jealous and hitting women. Look out for those RICO laws though. They can be a whole pile of trouble.
  • sjohnny
    Options

I'm jealous that you rang the bell before I could :grumble:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

She is! Some of these people have her on their friend's lists (she uses MFP too).

She's not bi though I don't think. But if you two for whatever reason wanted to do your thing, I promise you that I wouldn't get jealous and that she wouldn't be jealous of you or me being jealous of the things that both of you do, which I imagine would be quite innovative.

So you're saying your wife is hot, you're not sure if she's bi and she's on this site? Sending her a FR now! :wink:
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE!

I was just looking to vent about my jealous, controlling wife. I didn't want to start some whole debate.

This place is for support.

If that's the case you didn't give enough information. Your original post indicated that you disrespected your wife and then allowed a complete stranger to do the same.

If your wife is jealous and controlling, and she is obviously not happy with you, maybe you should consider divorce.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    So did you get a tree?

We got a Douglas fir, seven footer, but that's because I like to trim the scraggly ones off the bottom and then shorten it up a bit.

It looks pretty sweet, but I'm afraid it's going to be forever associated in my mind with my wife's jealousy. I just want to pull all the branches off and throw it out the door.

Sounds nice. Is it real or fake?

Oh jeeze. I'm sorry. This was at the Home Depot. They have live trees in the parking lot which is where we were.

F-ing BRILLIANT!!!

This entire thread is ridiculous. May I have the last 5 minutes of my life back please?

Well, I'm not naming names, but SOMEBODY here sounds jealous.

Stop talking about yourself in the third person. It's creepy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

THIS

I am possessive

Grrawr

4! i have 4 ppl!

I wonder if any of the women who say they would attack this lady have considered that 1. The other woman might beat the crap out of them, have a weapon, etc. and 2. The person who attacked first would definitely get arrested. Not worth it over this situation.

and also that it might muss your hair and you might break a nail, and be LESS likely to compete successfully for the peen in question.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

I'm jealous that you rang the bell before I could :grumble:

I don't even know whom I'm jealous of the most at this point. I'm jealous of everyone! :drinker: