What Are Your First Date Deal Breakers?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Refusing to have sex with me

338955d1367867900-challenge-accepted-8ccab893d3c14177249c3f1fc88168cc-challenge-accepted-guy.jpg
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    No sex

^^

Though on my next first date, I'm going to refuse to have sex. I wanna see what that is like.

what if she doesn't even try, you gonna wait till whatever date that happens on and then refuse?

*blinks* Don't be ridiculous.

did you get somthing in yer eye?

Why would I go out on a date with a girl that doesn't want to sleep with me?

And why would you go on a second date with a girl who already gave you everything she had on the first date, including herpes lol

Why would you assume she automatically has a STD?

Well if its that easy to get in her pants, just imagine how many have been there before you :P Sloppy seconds yum.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No sex

^^

Though on my next first date, I'm going to refuse to have sex. I wanna see what that is like.

what if she doesn't even try, you gonna wait till whatever date that happens on and then refuse?

And why would you go on a second date with a girl who already gave you everything she had on the first date, including herpes lol

Well if its that easy to get in her pants, just imagine how many have been there before you :P Sloppy seconds yum.

:huh:

tumblr_m8w7yjbrvq1qa9jwno1_500.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No sex

^^

The question is...would you be a tease about it :devil:

Oh God yes. I'd torment the hell out of her.
    hai
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    No sex

^^

The question is...would you be a tease about it :devil:

Oh God yes. I'd torment the hell out of her.

:angry:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    No sex

^^

Why would I assume she sleeps with everyone just because she couldn't resist me?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    No sex

^^

Why would I assume she sleeps with everyone just because she couldn't resist me?

High-Five-Fist-Bump-GIF.gif
  • wheird
    Options
    No sex

^^

The ones I have been with had less than 4 partners. Not really qualifying as slores.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I don't assume anything its just fun getting a rise out of people on this site by simply having an opinion :/
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    No sex

ahahaha. we said the opposite/same. no date two. fo sho

Not even a feelsies?
    back of the hand boob or butt rub by "mistake" okay, straight out grab, strike ONE.

*falls on top of you* oops
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • wheird
    Options
    No sex

^^

al-roker-matt-lauer-fist-bump.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    No sex

Not even a feelsies?
    back of the hand boob or butt rub by "mistake" okay, straight out grab, strike ONE.

Strike ONE!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    No sex

Not even a feelsies?

Are we going with the banana peel defense?
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    No sex

Not even a feelsies?

So you're saying one *kitten* grab and one boob grope and I'm still at the plate as long as I can keep fouling the rest of the close pitches off? Free for dinner tomorrow? :wink:
  • wheird
    Options
    I don't assume anything its just fun getting a rise out of people on this site by simply having an opinion :/

Your opinion is WRONG