in at the mention of "junk pics"
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    Feel free to add me, :smile:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options

2 - no attention seekers who want to lose 3 llbs because they are and I quote "fat" :laugh:

Sorry... I'm in direct violation of rule #2. I haven't lost a lot of weight. And I don't have a long way to go either. I struggle with self image, and have indeed struggled with "fat" days... so there ya go. I have nothing to offer you in terms of friendship.

All the best to you on your journey.

Besides.. My super-tolerant (of my attention seeking ways) amazing and awesome friend list is so full of wonderful, that I've stopped adding more... need to be able to love on the ones I have.

I am right there with you one that one! And i am totally glad i made it on your FL :love: :drinker:
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    My rule is no duck lips. Sorry.

No duck lips & 23+

I'm only about 7 Argh : (

Inches? That works. I was thinking age. Don't need no lil children on the FL.

well this is awkward...

It's not gay in a 3-way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

No shame in a bit of sword fighting.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You had me a Tequila and Big Macs. That I and I just started back on this after realizing I suck without it, and I only have 1 friend that has logged in in the past 6 months.
  • islandbreeze15
    Options
    Hi :) I'll add you. Congrats on the weight loss! I just started using mfp again yesterday to reign in my eating habits since I was starting to get a little off track, I still have about 26 more pound to lose til I'm at my goal.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I find three of your four friend requirements offensive and divisive. Reported.

If that offends you then you've got bigger problems than me! Get a life ! Perhaps you are one of these people with 3llbs to lose I've offended ! My bad!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    wot.gif

I'm in love with this and had to watch her pull her glasses down about 20 times lol. <3
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

2 - no attention seekers who want to lose 3 llbs because they are and I quote "fat" :laugh:

Sorry... I'm in direct violation of rule #2. I haven't lost a lot of weight. And I don't have a long way to go either. I struggle with self image, and have indeed struggled with "fat" days... so there ya go. I have nothing to offer you in terms of friendship.

All the best to you on your journey.

Besides.. My super-tolerant (of my attention seeking ways) amazing and awesome friend list is so full of wonderful, that I've stopped adding more... need to be able to love on the ones I have.

I am right there with you one that one! And i am totally glad i made it on your FL :love: :drinker:

:smooched:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Wait! Guys have harems on here!? I'm clearly doing it wrong

I'll be part of your harem :-)

Me, too!

Wait, what?

Nice kitty
  • Number_44
    Number_44 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So here is where you come in, I have a fantastic bunch of friends who motivate and inspire me every day to push harder and work to my absolute best but I am of the mind the more the merrier....

Translation: Ive already done well so far but the friends that I have right now just arent good enough. I want moar.
    Also I post pics of my progress regularly as I'm proud to show off what I've achieved, this doesn't make me an attention skank or a husband stealer.

Translation: If you meet my insane criteria for getting on my FL you may get to see inappropriate pics of me. Shhhh the mods will never know! *wink wink*

Charlene :drinker:

No translation needed
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My rule is no duck lips. Sorry.

But ducks are fun! hahah
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    As usual people have trolled and put their tuppence worth in to a simple post looking for new friends. The point of this post was to laugh and be tongue in cheek and yes that's a foreign concept to some people on this who have been offended. Well firstly you've chosen to be offended so that says more about you than me and secondly you give way too much power or care to a random internet person merely stating an OPINION and yes people we are all entitled to them and I certainly won't apologise for mine.

Now for those wondering what the Spank the Yank competition is ( not creepy ) it's a fun exercise challenge with about 40 people taking part and I helped organised it. Starting in Jan and good fun so take a look, it's in the exercise forum.

Again all non mental friends welcome :drinker:

Take Care! Lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    As usual people have trolled and put their tuppence worth in to a simple post looking for new friends. The point of this post was to laugh and be tongue in cheek and yes that's a foreign concept to some people on this who have been offended. Well firstly you've chosen to be offended so that says more about you than me and secondly you give way too much power or care to a random internet person merely stating an OPINION and yes people we are all entitled to them and I certainly won't apologise for mine.

Now for those wondering what the Spank the Yank competition is ( not creepy ) it's a fun exercise challenge with about 40 people taking part and I helped organised it. Starting in Jan and good fun so take a look, it's in the exercise forum.

Again all non mental friends welcome :drinker:

Take Care! Lol

OP, you might want to have your sarasmometer calibrated.

sarcasm20meter.jpg

Edit: to correct spelling of admittedly made up word.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    And yet, it appears to still be misspelled.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Nope, I'm standing behind that as the preferred spelling. Anyone who believes otherwise need not apply.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Nope, I'm standing behind that as the preferred spelling. Anyone who believes otherwise need not apply.

Too many rules. I'm out.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Darlin, I think you're violating your own rule #4...
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    ugh. This is not very friendly.
This discussion has been closed.