Options
    i think i was never lower than 140.
    right now at 160.
    want to get to 140
    then i will see.
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mine at the moment is 60kg (about 132lbs) mainly because it's a nice round number - however if I still feel nice and round at that weight then I might try and lose a little bit more :)
  • Agenett
    Options
    I feel good and maintainable weight at 5'4 was about 160. When I was down to 135 I felt like crap - BUT, I also know that I wasn't eating the best and doing all the latest dieting trends back in the day. (Back in the early 2000s). I found out I had Hashi's a year ago and have been taking off the 100lbs I put on...so I'm going to keep an open mind and play by ear. I want to feel good and not feel like I'm dieting anymore. Done with that.
  • alexisbrisby
    alexisbrisby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was my happiest at around 145 lbs. I am currently trying to shed the 40 pounds I gained while being on the depo shot (and some bad eating habits). As of right now I would be completely happy going back to the 145 range.... From there I am sure I would like to try to reach 135 but I gotta go one step at a time haha :)
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for between 130 and 140 but we will see what happens as I get closer. I haven't been that "thin" since I was in my early 20's. Now I am pushing 40 and have had 2 kids so I don't know what normal and healthy will look like as I get in shape.
  • zara1408
    Options
    Im 5'4 and my goal weight is around 130lbs. :)
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 143lbs....My goal was 130, I don't care about the scale so much anymore....more of what I see in the mirror.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125.
  • elliek0101
    elliek0101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 130-135. Currently in the upper 140s. From ages 14-25, I pretty much hovered at 130-135. I think that is still doable at 28.

Good luck to everyone!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and met my goal of 144 (80lbs) and I'm in the same boat. I don't know if I should try for 134
  • crissymitchell
    crissymitchell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120-125, I'm currently 150. When I was running in high school I stayed between 105-110. I want to start running again so feel 125 is a good weight.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My primary goal was 145, then reevaluate. I'm below that now, so the next goal is 130 then reevaluate.

I'm more interested in bodyfat percentage than absolute weight at the moment tho.
  • melburkhart
    Options
    I'm thinking 135- 140 lbs would make me happy... Got some more to go
  • scroogy
    scroogy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 133.5. My goal weight is 125. I'm quite active and in good shape, but just want my body to have a bit of a chiseled look. At this weight, even 2-3 lbs changes the look of my body. I have a toned muscular body, but have a layer of fat that just needs to go. I was at 129 at one point and felt like I was at that point where I couldn't lose too much more without being too skinny. So really I'd like to keep my weight between about 125 and 128. Once I get to 125 I'm going to devour an entire box of big cheez-its!!!
  • hollyglanville0912
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal is 125 but I think everyone's goal should be different... Once you enter the healthy weight range your goal weight should be based on how you feel not a number on the scale!
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and i wanna be 100 lbs. my current weight is 115
  • Delyla07
    Delyla07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and a half :) was down to 160 but have gained and am back to around 166. I would like to be between 140 and 150 but I want to focus on getting my body fat percentage down to single digits. Most people guess I only weigh around 130 because of how I carry the weight and also because a lot of it is muscle weight.
    I think it def depends on your body type and your comfort level
  • ISoWish
    Options
    I currently weigh 135-137lbs and I think that's the lowest I've ever been. I'd like to get down to at least 120lbs but I have been warned by mother that it may not be possible for me to go under 120, just genetically.
  • sophies0phie
    Options
    at the moment i'm 126lbs...that doesn't seem like a lot, but i'm not happy with my body, i carry a lot round my waist. I ideally would like to be 110, maybe 105 whilst being toned... whatever you way doesn't really matter, just as long as you're happy with your body.