5'4 girls, what's your goal weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Aihs123
    Options
    It's nice seeing all of your goals and accomplishments! You all have the determination and potential to meet your goals and you have encouraged me to meet mine. Let's finish strong, ladies!
  • araya90
    araya90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" and my goal weight is anywhere from 115-108 depending on how I look at those weights. 115 at the most for a bikini completion that I am starting to workout for, and the lower weight for normal. Then again, I'm not too sure. I'm mostly going to go off clothing size which is a size 2 since I have a small frame.
  • celestelovesmoney
    Options
    As a girl who is 5'4, my ideal weight in the perfect world would be about 135lb. But I'm like 100lbs plus that. FML!
  • goodbyefreshman15
    Options
    Hmm. I'm reconsidering my goal weight (all the goal weights on here seem to be a bit higher than mine), but currently it's 110lbs (I'm 5'3.5'' tall..so pretty much 5'4'').
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 3/4. I have a small frame. I currently weigh 124 and my goal weight is 118-120. Not sure exactly. My pre baby weight was 109-113. But my hips have stretched a bit since then and I had a pretty low bf% at the time due to boxing and heavy lifting, so I no longer consider that ideal for me.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and my goal weight would be 150. That number sounds good, and I know I would look and feel so much better. My ultimate goal is to be fit with a nice shape. If it means I weigh more than 150 pounds, I'm okay with that too. :indifferent:
  • meghanner
    meghanner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" :) My lowest weight was 105 when I was really strict paleo and hyper vigilant about calorie tracking. Highest was 140 (when I had taken Depro Vera and was vegan. My goal is 107-108. I feel and look my best at this weight.
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a goal "weight." I'm looking to get around 150lbs but it all depends on how I feel and what I look like at that point. I'm not as much worried about the number as long as I can finally feel good about myself once again.