I feel extremely hungry?

Options
123457»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Moderation. The final word from all the studies is that moderation should be your goal.

I have friends who are getting PhDs as dieticians and have Master's degrees in Kinesiology and are paid to spend more time than you have to do original research and read the peer reviewed journals. They are all in complete agreement on moderation.

You also might find GoKaleo inspirational, as I do: http://gokaleo.com/2013/12/09/getting-enough-protein/
  • briebuck
    briebuck Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    perfect advice . protein protein protein .

and pickj a veggie you like - you can have a huge bowl (satisfy the hunger) and be at like 80 calories
  • pianochick5254
    Options
    To everyone who answered me yesterday, I still did a smoothie for breakfast (been doing it for so long I couldn't bring myself to eat it) but I put peanut butter, some cereal, low-fat soy milk, and a banana and it all added up to the same amount of calories as yesterday but like 18g of protein and I feel much much better today and I'm still full even though I drank it about 4 and a half hours ago. So THANKYOU!!!!!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    To everyone who answered me yesterday, I still did a smoothie for breakfast (been doing it for so long I couldn't bring myself to eat it) but I put peanut butter, some cereal, low-fat soy milk, and a banana and it all added up to the same amount of calories as yesterday but like 18g of protein and I feel much much better today and I'm still full even though I drank it about 4 and a half hours ago. So THANKYOU!!!!!

I'm really glad you found something that's working better for you today. Small changes really add up, don't they?