Worst kiss you ever had?

Options
123457»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    My second x-husband. When we started dating, my first kiss was like he didn't know what to do. Literally. He had two children from his x-wife so I know he knew what was up, but throughout marriage I would not let him kiss me except for loving pecks.

I could not marry a guy I could not kiss. That makes my heart sad.

For me, I don't remember the worst - probably blocked it from memory, but I am almost certain there was slober - gross! I did accidentally burp during a kiss once, but we'd been dating for a bit, so thankfully, though he teased me, we laughed about it.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    At the end of a mediocre date he whipped his "business" out DURING OUR FIRST KISS!!!
    .... while standing on the steps in front of my apartment building....

pulled away and asked what I was "going to do with it"

That's a pretty risky move...hopefully you gave the bum a break and sent him on his way with it still attached! LOL!
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Second date with someone I'd met at a club in Orlando...the kiss when I took her home was all teeth from her end, like she was trying to bite out my tonsils. Really, really weird. Didn't call her back.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I dated this guy (super cute) for about Four dates and then I just couldn't take it anymore!!! Every time he came in to kiss me his mouth opened so wide it was like he was coming in to eat my face :/ To make maters worse he would get so excited his teeth would knock into mine OUCH. Finally when the kiss was over I was left with this nice trail of slobber above my upper lip, I would have to wipe it off with my shirt. Nasty.
  • romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    lol It took all the self control I had to just laugh and walk away. I did make sure he clearly knew I was laughing at his junk and not just the offer itself.
    At the end of a mediocre date he whipped his "business" out DURING OUR FIRST KISS!!!
    .... while standing on the steps in front of my apartment building....

pulled away and asked what I was "going to do with it"

That's a pretty risky move...hopefully you gave the bum a break and sent him on his way with it still attached! LOL!