BEST QUOTE FOR YOUR SUCCESS?

Options

Replies

• jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Don't need to eat everything today, the food will still be there tomorrow

I really loved this one!! I am going to post it on my fridge for all 3 of my teenage daughters can read it!! I wonder if the snacks will last longer?! lol!

When people ask me why I am motivated or if they make a comment on how I stay motivated, this is my simple answer:

I DO THIS FOR ME!!! ** I don't do it for anyone else...

In life we so many people to take care of, so many responsibilities... There's something liberating about knowing that you're doing this just for you! Be strong, Be proud...
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Never, ever give up

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels - I know people hate that one but it works for me if I manage to think it through when i'm about to grab something I don't need

Run hard, be strong, think big
  • NCSteveVH
    NCSteveVH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Saw this on MFP awhile ago and it is now displayed in large font in my gym: "Don't be disappointed with the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do".
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison

In order to change
    we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
    -unknown
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all. I love this!!!!!!!!!
    2hi6qe8.jpg
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Surprised no one else has mentioned my favorite.... "A year from now you will wish you started today"
    I start this journey again every day :)
  • ashleyjjones
    ashleyjjones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine was:

"I don't want another girl's body. I want my body, but leaner, stronger and healthier. I would be a shame to grow old without knowing the full potential of what my body can do"

I even have it on my phone as a reminder :)
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Mine is:

NO:angry:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but two that I've brought up recently in conversation are:

"To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together"
    (Guess I've always been a team-oriented kind of guy, so I like this one a lot.)

And:

"Character is what we do after the emotion of the event has passed"
    (I love the ubiquitous image of a solitary athlete--think Rocky Balboa montage--training in anonymity. I always want to be that guy...the one who works hard even after the cheers of the crowd have died down and the stadium is empty.)

#goteammfp:drinker:

ETA: Gotta add one more. My mom always liked to recite this little poem:
    "For every problem under the sun;
    there is a solution, or there is none.
    If there is a solution, hurry and find it;
    if there is none, never-mind it."
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My favorite is from one of my FL buds: "Don't get motivated - get disciplined."

Hey, that's me! :laugh:

The other one I'm currently programming into my children -

"Excuses are easy, but get you nothing. Work is hard, but gets you results."

I'm honestly not sure if I plagiarized this, or made it up.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    My favorite is from one of my FL buds: "Don't get motivated - get disciplined."

Hey, that's me! :laugh:

The other one I'm currently programming into my children -

"Excuses are easy, but get you nothing. Work is hard, but gets you results."

I'm honestly not sure if I plagiarized this, or made it up.

I love the excuses quote-and to instill it early on!!!!!!!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    <--
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    "When you want to succeed as badly as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    51 is gonna be WAY better than 50
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be a person who's hated than a person who does the hating... -> Might not seem relevant but it means a lot to me in terms of working my *kitten* off in order to become superior to those who are constantly looking/talking down on others. I want to be that type of person one day who's hated on because of my successes.
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    "Our greatest glory is NOT in never falling, BUT in getting UP every time we do" - - - Confucius
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    "The only failure is surrender!"

(I'll never give up ... !)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I'd rather be a person who's hated than a person who does the hating... -> Might not seem relevant but it means a lot to me in terms of working my *kitten* off in order to become superior to those who are constantly looking/talking down on others. I want to be that type of person one day who's hated on because of my successes.
    To me this means alot. I am not a person to talk about someone . However I do notice that when I dont feel good about myself-im probably one to be jealous of someone, "hate " on someone, or think not nice things. I am intimidated and insecure around those who choose to be healthy and strong. When Im working out and in turn feel great about myself-I love and can appreciate everyones strengths. It even makes me want to be a better person. !
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle".
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

That applies to everything in life, I believe.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!