What yummy food is worth being obese for?

Options
12346»

Replies

• NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    arugula
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Peking duck
    duck-house.jpg
  • Taamyjo
    Taamyjo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Personally, I enjoy the looks on people's faces when I explain why sugar is actually healthy in proper portions.
  • Taamyjo
    Options
    My mom's apple dumplings!!! You hit a hard one for me. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it my mom is passed away many years and my best efforts at her dumpling have failed. :)
  • Taamyjo
    Options
    :drinker: This holiday season has brought me to bad habits of eating sugary things. Emotions are a big part of this. I just want to keep repeating this question to myself, "What food I want/crave is worth being obese for?" --So when I see fudge, cookies, pie etc. how long am I willing to give into them? How long do I want to remain obese?
    ya know....
    you can eat all that good stuff and STILL lose weight.

spn_gasp-gif.gif

but as far as your question goes....

the answer is fettuccine alfredo with cheesy garlic bread and fried mozzerella-stuffed rice balls.
  • Taamyjo
    Options
    Sushi, enough said.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    If I was wealthy enough to know social stigma would never negatively affect me again, and if for some strange reason science advanced enough to allow us to overcome the health problems of obesity without being able to cure obesity itself, I'd be one fat, happy woman and I'd eat whatever I liked, as much as I liked, and laugh at anyone who had anything negative to say about it.

In the real world, though, nothing is worth it.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookies... they are my weakness.
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Barbecue Pringles
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I prefer to eat whatever I want and never become obese.

All that is required is sufficient levels of exercise to match my caloric intake
  • Taamyjo
    Options
    Yes, you are completely right!
  • Taamyjo
    Options
    I like your approach. I just need a baby spoon for somethings. Same amount of bites just smaller amounts. :)