150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Options

Replies

• mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    WOOOOWWWWW!!!! Freaking AWESOME!!!!! You look fantastic, and thank you for your story!!! I love transformation pictures, but the stories are so inspiring and helpful!!!

Rock ON!
  • rickypo
    rickypo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey!!! What an inspiration!! Keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your story brought tears to my eyes! You are such a gracious person to mention how others helped you along on your journey.
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Devon, nice job buddy. My goal is about 78# and lost 22# in a month since logging here. So many people share their success stories, thank you for taking the time to share yours. Keep working toward your 199 goal! Now I just need to get on my bike that I bought forever ago!
  • mollylollyloo
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. You are continuing to rock it and I am so excited to hear how everything is going. Your story will inspire so many! Bless you!
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on the fruits of all your hard work. You look like you feel wonderful!
  • tracywintn
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing story-thank you so much for taking the time to share. Great Job!!
  • SusieCuteYay
    SusieCuteYay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Your story makes me want to cry for joy! Congrats! Hey by the way your an awesome writer, I hope you plan on doing some book writing!
  • BeyMe
    BeyMe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow you looks great
  • Matt24442
    Options
    good stuff dude
  • changejen2013
    Options
    You look really great!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so candid and truthful. I think you Rock! Most people blow off the affects of drugs even pot/marijuana. They forget pot kills brain cells forever. I'm so glad you are not a pothead anymore. I'm glad you quit smoking cigs too. And I'm so very glad you are not morbidly obese anymore....all this gladness...and I don't even know you. Very proud. I'm sure your family is busted out proud of you.

I know I am! :flowerforyou:

Edited to add: myself am an avid bicyclist. Goal was to hit 50mi before Christmas and I did that in October. You have a fantastic time on your bike!! Wear your brain bucket & obnoxious colors :bigsmile: :bigsmile: "Tiz The Season To Be Seen" :bigsmile:
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey... I don't even know you but I couldn't be more proud if I had... You did it the right way... will power and determination. No easy way out for you... Fantastic Job!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!! :drinker:
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Youre a remarkable human sir! Great work, very inspirational !!
  • johnhubbs
    johnhubbs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing, you made it! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Rock on dude! \m/ Very awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing and keep going dude! Great work!
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! That is so awesome :) Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    great job and congrats
  • Michel72
    Michel72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!