150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Replies

• dawnari
    dawnari Posts: 9 Member
    What an incredible adventure! Life sometimes takes us places we never intended to go, but just think - everything in your life led you to this moment. You now have something to really celebrate personally, and you are a much stronger person now (figuratively and literally). You also are now a huge inspiration to others! Good job :D
  • Thanks so much for sharing! Truly inspiring. What courage to start and drive to keep going. Majority of people don't even bother trying. Stories like these are what helps other people like me keep trying to live healthy lives. Please keep everyone posted! :smile:
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Reclaiming your health is just the best thing a person can do for themselves. Congrats sir, I send much respect up to the North Shore to you.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Truly inspiring!! Such commitment and dedication. You came to terms with what needed to be done, and you did it!! Congrats!!!
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Thank you!!! You're pretty awesome!! Thank you for sharing :D
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    thank you for all the replies! 6 pages?! You guys n gals are great :smile:
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Inspiring! Congrats on getting your life back
  • Just_Kim_
    Just_Kim_ Posts: 38 Member
    Simply Amazing. :smile:
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Truly inspiring. You are an example of what hard work and dedication can accomplish.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Spectacular progress man! Hats off to you, great work!
  • target_XX0
    target_XX0 Posts: 28 Member
    Congratulations !

I stopped smoking on Jan. 5th (cigarettes) and went the ecig option. And for the rest I concurr on the dreams 8p

I totally congratulate you on choosing the "hard way" to manage back pain and physical situation.
    Most people would have taken the drugs/stomach reduction/surgeon way as it looks easier...

I'm looking into starting weight lifting as I'm "only doing cardio" for now. Will read your blog !

Cheers !
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Congrats.Great story and fantastic results.Respect.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    I cried a little when I read this. How brave you are to change your life and yourself so much. Congratulations!
  • Deidre33
    Deidre33 Posts: 27 Member
    THanks for sharing this was so inspiring! Great job!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Your story is a joy to read, like a wonderful Holiday story of renewal and self awareness and improvement. Thank you so much!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    What a great read. Congrats on your amazing transformation. Most amazing part is you did it in a year.
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    You are an inspiration & I'm sure this post will give hope to many who have found themselves in a similar situation.

You look so much younger & happier - congratulations & good luck with the rest of your journey :flowerforyou:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    fantastic job, you look great!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Talk about bouncing back! I truly inspired. :) Keep up the fantastic work. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!