150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Options

Replies

• m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVED reading your story . . . I read EVERY word! It is so encouraging and I know your wife and your friends are so very proud of you. Congratulations on your weight loss success. You look absolutely terrific!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When I respond to success stories ,I only dream that one day I will be just like you !
    Your strenght is unbelievable! Keep on going,keep us going! Thank you!
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow... you are totally awesome! That's remarkable progress and I hope I can achieve in time!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What an amazing (and inspiring) story. Thank you so much for sharing. You should be incredibly proud!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! What you've achieved is amazing, and you should be SO proud of yourself! Congrats on the lifestyle change and the weight loss! I bet your wife is thrilled that you've gotten healthy, beat diabetes, and will be around for a very long time now :flowerforyou: Congrats again!
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    great great job, truly inspiring.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story ........ I read every word of it ..... and you look maaaaahvelous !

We can reach our goals, if we put our minds to it & leave off the excuses ......

Enjoy your happy, healthy new lifestyle ...... btw, awesome bike !
  • mfreeman00
    Options
    AMAZING!! Your post brought tears to my eyes--way to give yourself a new life!! Thanks for the encouragement, and God bless you as you continue on!! Again, WELL done!! (or well doing!!) :happy:
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Super! Way to go!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You are quite an amazing person. I wish you continued success!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    There are some great success stories this is one of the top 3!! Thanks bud!!
  • lauraedu
    lauraedu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are the definition of inspiration! How amazing! Congratulations on your new life!
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us, it shows me that I can do it too. I have about 100 pounds to lose.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!!!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story. Your progress is so inspiring (and just what I needed right now!) Thank you!
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Fabulous Transformation, both mentally and physically. Congrats on doing the work to get to a happier, healthier you! And thank you for sharing your story as inspiration for the rest of us.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I had to read it twice and I shared it with a friend who has been struggling with back pain and weight loss for years. You have some awesome dedication. Keep it up and good luck in the new year!
  • rosevalleygirl23
    rosevalleygirl23 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a wonderful transformation! Good luck on your races.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Just Crazy AWESOME dude!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!