150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Options

Replies

• annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Congrats and amazing story! You literally have given yourself a new lease on life! Keep it up!
  • epigirrl
    epigirrl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...mind, body, and spirit. This is what I hope for my brother, who has a similar story. Congratulations on all the successes, big and small.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! Congrats on your new life!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story!
  • CoachSamB
    CoachSamB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats - amazing story!!! :happy:
  • PaLanteChica
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story..you are amazing! :)
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! So glad you loved yourself enough to make this journey. Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing.... Very inspiring. Merry Christmas! What a great gift you have given yourself!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. Congratulations and happy holidays!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your 'new' life and a toast to continued sucess! May blessings continue to come your way.
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow this is so very inspiring. You have done an amazing job, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    That's a great story and you look fantastic! Great job!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGG!!!!!!

This is amazing! Loved your story. Welcome to health and a longer, happier life!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh: :noway: :love: :smokin: :drinker:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. You are no less than AMAZING! Congrats on finding your new life.
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    WTG.
    I am just restarted and would love to be able to post i am down 150 by the end of next year.
  • KB5711
    KB5711 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations and amazing story! Thank you for sharing. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love that you shared the specifics of your journey. It was really helpful to understand all the smaller steps you took in the beginning. Congratulations on your tremendous success and for sharing it. So proud of you!
  • mslee369
    Options
    Truly inspiring!!!!!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. Your attitude, your bravery, your determination and strength. One of the most inspiring success stories I've read here. Thank you so much for sharing it. I hope others can see your example in addressing your health and weight and how much you had to overcome to take those first steps. I'm so glad you have the right people with you ensuring your success and that you're supported. Wonderful.
  • elenapicarello
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!