150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• bionic_woman
    bionic_woman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring read! Fantastic job, well done :)
  • sabrina0024
    sabrina0024 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! It's amazing how much "life" you feel when you start living healthy. I laughed at the bike comment. I have a "roadmaster" from when I was 14 or so. Such a cool bike. But really...such a piece. :)
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Way to go! Cheers to a happy and healthy life :)
  • rkalin779
    rkalin779 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You sir are an inspiration. Great job!!
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    It's an honor to be on this mans friends list.......just reading his updates motivitates me daily.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I just want to hug you! congratulations!
  • PeanutButterByTheSpoon
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You've accomplish so much to be proud of!
  • 867Jen5309
    867Jen5309 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    great inspiration!! you look fantastic!!!
  • candyjaq
    candyjaq Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I cried when I read your story. You are amazing and such an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing your story and giving me the boost I needed this morning.:happy:
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    great story. awesome job at getting your life back/ getting healthy and accomplishing so much. :)
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • cocoamomma
    cocoamomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • ndwildbill
    ndwildbill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What a great, inspirational story. I've got about 100 pounds to go, you inspire me to keep going.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    An update:

Today is my 500 day logging streak using MFP, I have weighed and tracked every single gram of food, i've been honest with my logging and have learned what I need to do to continue making the right decisions and have decided to apply what I know and trust myself enough to not count my calories anymore. This is a big step for me, so tomorrow starts the next phase of this new life.

To my friends: Thank you all for being there for me, for cheering me on, for helping me when I needed it the most. I am so proud of all of you. I decided the best way to represent what a group of strangers can do when we support each other was to go through my friends list tonight and add up all of the weight we have lost together. I'll omit user names 'cause I didn't ask any of you if this was ok.

Together we 70 people have lost: 3,274 pounds. :bigsmile: :drinker:

Be proud of that! I am.

500 Days 163 Pounds

163.jpg

Quitting has never been and will never be an option.
    This is amazing! I am really sad you have deactivated your account. Did you start a new account?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!