Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Sigh. I so much stupider for having read through this entire thread to see where it was going. Now I have a headache from brain implosion.

OP: In my opinion you didn't have an *kitten* to start with and still don't really have one. And yes, I did look at your profile to find the pictures. So if not having an *kitten* is your goal, your doing just fine. As several people have already mentioned if you don't like the *kitten* created from squats, stop doing squats. Though I think most people will find your opinion of squat butt to be very odd.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I found a pic online of the *kitten* I used to have. lol. I want that *kitten* back. Me like :) It's in my pics on profile.

bahahahahahahaha
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Yep, even if you were lifting heavy and eating at a surplus, you wouldn't have gained much total muscle mass - maybe 3 lbs. So the rest of the weight you gained was from fat and water. Be happy you gained a bit of lean mass and start eating at a deficit to reduce the fat mass you gained while continuing the same exercise regimen.

Jaime Koeepe approves of nice, large bubble butts (she has a 40" donk)
    21bog77.gif

*kitten* out of proportion with boobs. Don't like it. I've changed my profile pic to reflect the goal i have in mind. Thanks.

what you are saying the pic of the *kitten* in the blue jeans is what you want over Jaime Koeepe's????? My head has now officially exploded….
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.
    Ya I figured i was more 25%. And yes the photos were just taken.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I found a pic online of the *kitten* I used to have. lol. I want that *kitten* back. Me like :) It's in my pics on profile.

Do you have a pic from a similar perspective now? Maybe it would help people understand the issue more.

Okay, I actually took pics of myself and posted them to my profile. And OMG! It's not my *kitten* at all! IT's my belly!!!!!!!!! How can there be so much difference from what i see in the mirror than on camera! Yikes!

ding, ding, ding…total troll thread….called it
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Sigh. I so much stupider for having read through this entire thread to see where it was going. Now I have a headache from brain implosion.

OP: In my opinion you didn't have an *kitten* to start with and still don't really have one. And yes, I did look at your profile to find the pictures. So if not having an *kitten* is your goal, your doing just fine. As several people have already mentioned if you don't like the *kitten* created from squats, stop doing squats. Though I think most people will find your opinion of squat butt to be very odd.

the brutal truth...
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    The derp is strong with this troll. I want my round flabby *kitten* instead of a nice round firm squat butt. Illogical post is nonsensical.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    From what I can see, you seem to have a pretty severe pelvic tilt which won't be helping. Were you pushing your rear out in that last pic?
    No, i wasn't pushing my rear out....My belly is deformed from too many insulin injections though. It's called lipohypertrophy. Doctor says it won't go away ever, but nurses say if i avoid injecting there it will. I've avoided it for almost 2 years now. It's abnormal fatty deposits caused by insulin injections.

Thinking if i just lose 15lbs then everything will look better. I know when i was 140lbs the insulin belly did look smaller.......
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    The derp is strong with this troll. I want my round flabby *kitten* instead of a nice round firm squat butt. Illogical post is nonsensical.

Not a troll and don't have a flabby *kitten*. My body in total has too much fat though.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    OP are you really 35?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Yep, even if you were lifting heavy and eating at a surplus, you wouldn't have gained much total muscle mass - maybe 3 lbs. So the rest of the weight you gained was from fat and water. Be happy you gained a bit of lean mass and start eating at a deficit to reduce the fat mass you gained while continuing the same exercise regimen.

Jaime Koeepe approves of nice, large bubble butts (she has a 40" donk)
    21bog77.gif
    I can't look away. It's just so beautiful.

I want a 40 inch donk! :sad:

You're in luck, I've got an inch or two I can donate (and still have a 40 inch donk.) I'm here for you.

You're a good friend. I don't suppose you want to donate some boobs too? :bigsmile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    You want to be small at 5'9"? I am also that height and no matter what I do I will never be a "small" woman. I'm okay with that.

Also, lose weight and your butt will get smaller. Squats or no squats.

I'm also 40" around my hips/butt.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    OP are you really 35?

Yes, why? What would that matter? We can be fatter than we like at any age......
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    OP are you really 35?

Yes, why? What would that matter? We can be fatter than we like at any age......

I was just curious. I thought you were younger for some reason.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    well my point is I don't know gym "etiquette" when it comes to lifting. I wouldn't know what was appropriate to do when I comes to using the weights lol.... letting people work in and stuff. I do bootcamp classes right now and it's great but no lifting involved.

may i ask how you figured out the social protocols in bootcamp classes.....where to stand and who to follow and such? did you wait for a manual or did you just show up and figure it out as you went along.?
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    well my point is I don't know gym "etiquette" when it comes to lifting. I wouldn't know what was appropriate to do when I comes to using the weights lol.... letting people work in and stuff. I do bootcamp classes right now and it's great but no lifting involved.

may i ask how you figured out the social protocols in bootcamp classes.....where to stand and who to follow and such? did you wait for a manual or did you just show up and figure it out as you went along.?

I went with a friend that had already been going for a couple months so she was there to guide me LOL. I'm one of the most outgoing people you'll ever meet but I HATE HATE HATE looking stupid in situations :ohwell:

DON'T JUDGE ME! :laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    OP are you really 35?

I was just curious. I thought you were younger for some reason.

yeah, MUCH younger.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    OP I don't understand what you are asking. Are you asking us for permission to stop doing squats? Just don't do them anymore.
  • junlex123
    junlex123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This thread and the OP sound awfully familiar.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1005588-did-the-squats-make-my-bum-bigger
    I dont like that kinda *kitten*. I thought I wanted to lift heavy but maybe i just don't cause i sure don't want anything big on my body...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1148485-does-heavy-lifting-pay-off-for-everyone?page=2 (last post on page 2)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.
    Ya I figured i was more 25%. And yes the photos were just taken.

Not to be a downer, but I'm about...27-26% bodyfat. So I'd guess you're about 30, as suggested.

Not being mean. Just saying.