Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Jaime Koeppe would be sad hearing this.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Im not being a troll and I don't have BDD. I just loved my body when i was 140lbs and I want to get there again. I never lifted heavy back then. (2.5 years ago)

Is your profile pic a goal pic? I guess I'm just confused about what you are after. If it's a goal pic, then you should probably keep lifting. If you just want to be thin then you just need to eat at a deficit and work towards that.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    correction: squats gave you a great *kitten*, you just don't appreciate it, because somewhere along the line you picked up the idea that if any part of your body could be described as "big" then that was a Bad Thing that is Not Acceptable. It's a real shame and it makes me feel really sad when so many beautiful young women can't see how beautiful they are because they got convinced that how their body looks when they are fit and healthy is somehow "wrong" when it's not.

My advice: learn how to love your butt the way it is when you're fit, strong and at a healthy body fat percentage.
  • Notthatguykh
    Notthatguykh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's more likely you had no *kitten* to begin with and squats helped correct your anterior pelvic tilt.

I can confirm squats help you get that *kitten*
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Im not being a troll and I don't have BDD. I just loved my body when i was 140lbs and I want to get there again. I never lifted heavy back then. (2.5 years ago)

Is your profile pic a goal pic? I guess I'm just confused about what you are after. If it's a goal pic, then you should probably keep lifting. If you just want to be thin then you just need to eat at a deficit and work towards that.

its a fake..she already said that earlier
  • Otterluv
    Options

Absolutely it's a fake, but I am questioning whether it is really her goal. Her words and her choice in goal picture are at odds with each other.

It's early, I've had no coffee, and I worded it poorly.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Absolutely it's a fake, but I am questioning whether it is really her goal. Her words and her choice in goal picture are at odds with each other.

more than likely this is just a troll thread …so have some fun with it…

I base this on the rambling goals and random contradictions..but I could be wrong...
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

But you were 10 - 15lb heavier than that when you started squats....so why blame squats? Also, 3 months is not likely to make much of an appreciable difference in muscle mass.

As has been already said - create more of a deficit and lose the weight if you were happier at 140lb.
  • Otterluv
    Options

more than likely this is just a troll thread …so have some fun with it…

I base this on the rambling goals and random contradictions..but I could be wrong...

I hope it's a troll, but the number of young women who post threads asking about how to shrink their legs (atrophy the muscles) leaves me constantly amazed and shaking my head. However, I have never heard someone wanting a pancake butt, so this would be a new one.
  • VenharBaby
    Options

then why did you go off the rail in december and eat whatever you want?

Whoa! That doesn't make me a troll or mean that i have BDD. I went off the rail because i decided i needed a break and that xmas would be the best time to do it because of all the goodies available. Don't know how more honest i can be.
  • geekyjock76
    Options
    Yep, even if you were lifting heavy and eating at a surplus, you wouldn't have gained much total muscle mass - maybe 3 lbs. So the rest of the weight you gained was from fat and water. Be happy you gained a bit of lean mass and start eating at a deficit to reduce the fat mass you gained while continuing the same exercise regimen.

Jaime Koeepe approves of nice, large bubble butts (she has a 40" donk)
    21bog77.gif
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy that the OP finally acknowledged that she was not, in fact, in a 5% deficit.

I'm still lol'ing at a 5% deficit.

Also in for employers hiring based on ASSets. :drinker:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Can I befriend the one who IS in the picture ?????

Basil
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    Yep, even if you were lifting heavy and eating at a surplus, you wouldn't have gained much total muscle mass - maybe 3 lbs. So the rest of the weight you gained was from fat and water. Be happy you gained a bit of lean mass and start eating at a deficit to reduce the fat mass you gained while continuing the same exercise regimen.

Jaime Koeepe approves of nice, large bubble butts (she has a 40" donk)
    21bog77.gif

*kitten* out of proportion with boobs. Don't like it. I've changed my profile pic to reflect the goal i have in mind. Thanks.
  • geekyjock76
    Options
    Her *kitten* is in proportion to her thighs and waist, though.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with seeing a girl in a thong or something.
    Its about public opinion. Alot of people in general are to hard on themselves
    We as the public have an obligation to give you an honest answer.
    Just because you can't fit into your jeans, doesn't mean there is something wrong with your body.
    maybe there is an issue with the jeans.

It's about public opinion? I disagree. I think it's about personal aesthetics.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Stop squatting.
    Enjoy pancakes
    ???
    Profit.

Et tu?

Guess I should've said "don't profit".
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    A thread. About someone not wanting a big butt?

I don't belong here.
  • geekyjock76
    Options
    I take back what I said. If you were only eating at a surplus for less than a month, you gained less than a 1 lb of muscle. So for you to gain a minimum of 10 lbs, you have been eating at a very large calorie surplus to gain 10 lbs in such s short amount of time. In the end, you can't blame squats for significantly overeating.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    I found a pic online of the *kitten* I used to have. lol. I want that *kitten* back. Me like :) It's in my pics on profile.