Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    this is an interesting thread..

OP wants to eat whatever she wants for month of December and not track/log; then complains about the massive rear that she gained; then says that a after new years wants to get "small again"; but then in same post says "hates logging/weighing' = *mind freaking blown"

note to self - this is what happens when you go off the rail for a month and then have to spend the next three months getting back on track, only so you can once again go off track ….

:laugh: :drinker:

QFT
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If you are really that into your body I would think that before 3 months you would of seen what you were developing before it got all that big,
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

OP wants to eat whatever she wants for month of December and not track/log; then complains about the massive rear that she gained; then says that a after new years wants to get "small again"; but then in same post says "hates logging/weighing' = *mind freaking blown"

note to self - this is what happens when you go off the rail for a month and then have to spend the next three months getting back on track, only so you can once again go off track ….

:laugh: :drinker:
    THIS \m/
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

This is such an awesome post :laugh:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I would love to have that problem!! I'm 5'8" and weight 140 pounds I would put on an extra 15 pounds it it goes straight to my behind. I have one but could use a rounder one. If that was my problem I would buy bigger jeans and enjoy my new assets ;-)
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Stop squatting.
    Enjoy pancakes
    ???
    Profit.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Stop squatting.
    Enjoy pancakes
    ???
    Profit.

Et tu?
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    If you are really that into your body I would think that before 3 months you would of seen what you were developing before it got all that big,
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO!!!

OMG, I GOT SO BULKY/BIG SQUAT BUTT BY ACCIDENT!

...said no one ever...except trolls or those who may need to go see a counselor about BDD.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    You are right, lower weight and more reps will firm and not build.
    Solid first post. :huh:
    You do realize that a lower body fat percentage is what makes the area more firm, right? Please tell me you know that more reps will increase muscular endurance.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

poster cant be for serious
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Maybe i really did build nice muscle ----UNDERNEATH! If so, how do i reveal these muscles?
    Lose the fat.

What was your weight 3 months ago?

Fluctuate between 150-155lbs. So annoying. And i know everyone is gonna tell me to log.............i hate that. Especially knowing that some people (including myself) have lost weight without logging. Just healthy in moderation and cardio and weights (light or heavy) I just want to be smaller and therefore, weight less. I said earlier that 140lbs in my "sweet weight". That's the weight that makes me feel sexy and small. I don't think focusing on heavy lifting is gonna get me there. I think deficit and cardio will. Remember people, i just wanna be smaller. No BIG pertaining to my body in my vocabulary.

Well, to be fair, you are on a logging website.

Yes, people can lose by not logging. They are still eating less than their TDEE, they just happened to find that other ways, by lowering food intake, upping exercise. However, if not logging it isn't working you can eat even less or add more exercise (or a combo of both). Or, another very logical step would be to actually log to see what you are really eating.

^ this!
  • VenharBaby
    Options

ROFLMAO!!!

...said no one ever...except trolls or those who may need to go see a counselor about BDD.

What is a troll? What is BDD?
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Stop squatting if you don't like the results your getting from it. Maybe you are using too much weight?
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO!!!

What is a troll? What is BDD?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=just+kidding+google+it+yourself..+
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    Im not being a troll and I don't have BDD. I just loved my body when i was 140lbs and I want to get there again. I never lifted heavy back then. (2.5 years ago)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP - maybe you should make friends with the OP of this thread…
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1155436-i-want-chunky-legs-what-do-i-do

you all can compare notes….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Im not being a troll and I don't have BDD. I just loved my body when i was 140lbs and I want to get there again. I never lifted heavy back then. (2.5 years ago)

then why did you go off the rail in december and eat whatever you want?
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Thought of her when i saw that thread too :laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options

Thought of her when i saw that thread too :laugh:

great minds think a like….!