Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    OP you should be more concerned with body fat % rather than the number on the scale. Also, not really sure what the difference is between a fat bubble butt and a muscle bubble butt.. the muscle one looks better imo. o.o;
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    OP you should be more concerned with body fat % rather than the number on the scale. Also, not really sure what the difference is between a fat bubble butt and a muscle bubble butt.. the muscle one looks better imo. o.o;

Good point.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No they didn't
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I love seeing Sara say '*kitten*'.

There's still some British in her somewhere.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Please use correct grammar when making a post that is condescending to me. Thank you.

Correct grammar is for business documents, not texting and forum posts.

Wrong. Correct grammar is for people who don't want to look like an effing illiterate. It sickens me to see how many people these days don't care that poor spelling/grammar/punctuation/ gives the impression of ignorance.

LOL, why do people care so much about grammar on stuff like this? That's weird AND alot of people would agree with me. Shut up!

Umm actually it is important..

As a business owner, I would never hire someone that has such poor communication skills as you have exhibited.

Yes and i would totally send you a resume and cover letter with poor grammar/communication skills. LOL. Dumb.

you would not believe how many do ….practicing poor habits, leads to the execution of said bad habits…

based on your previous posts, I am not really seeing the genius gene….
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

:bigsmile:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    My weight has been the same for the last 3 months. Fluctuating between 150-155lbs. I believe ive been maintaining while lifting heavy.

which would be a complete contradiction to what you originally said…

unless you mean you maintained everywhere else except for gluteus maximus?

Yes but since i didn't lose weight, that just proves that i wasn't in a deficit at all when i actually thought i was. But remember is was only 5% too SO i messed up and stayed at a standstill. Crap!

sigh…you just said you ate whatever you wanted starting december 1, so I doubt you have maintained a 5% deficit...
  • MB_Positif
    Options

:bigsmile:

I like it too :heart:
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Reasonable grammar etc makes it easier for people to read. Easier to read so more likely to understand and respond relevantly.

Also, you would be amazed at what employers look at when they are taking on staff.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Also, you would be amazed at what employers look at when they are taking on staff.

Generally, in my experience, they are looking for a nice, round *kitten*.
  • Lisamba09
    Options
    so true!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

wellplayed.gif
  • MB_Positif
    Options

wellplayed.gif

hehehehe, thank you! :laugh:
  • VenharBaby
    Options

Well if i knew what my body fat % was when i weighed 140lbs then ya sure by all means!!!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Whoo boy. I wasted too much time reading this ridiculous thread to not post on it.

130192098117_134314511369.jpg

bubble-butt-gif-bubble-butt.gif
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I've had a think about this. That would explain the odd grinding noise.

Having more muscle would burn more fat and mean you have a higher TDEE. So, when you reach a bodyfat% you are happy with, don't do so many squats and allow the muscles to shrink. It would probably be wise to ignore the scales and look at your body size (but ignore your rear end).

What do you think, OPer?
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Please use correct grammar when making a post that is condescending to me. Thank you.

Correct grammar is for business documents, not texting and forum posts.

Lazy.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    There is a difference between an *kitten* from doing squats and one from Taco Bell. If yours is from doing squats then by all means keep it up. Umm..... just sayin
    I apologize if my reply was absent of the professionalism and decorum required of an Internet Social Forum.
  • ndj1979
    Options

that is the number one requirement to be my ASSistant...
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    this is an interesting thread..

OP wants to eat whatever she wants for month of December and not track/log; then complains about the massive rear that she gained; then says that a after new years wants to get "small again"; but then in same post says "hates logging/weighing' = *mind freaking blown"

note to self - this is what happens when you go off the rail for a month and then have to spend the next three months getting back on track, only so you can once again go off track ….

:laugh: :drinker: