so who ate the most :)

Options

Replies

• refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I have averaged about 2252 (per day) over the last 5 days, hoping to compensate over the next 5.
    My guts are churning like a churny thing
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I....I....I think I won.... I am so proud!! Yay!!! Can I start celebrating my victory??
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I....I....I think I won.... I am so proud!! Yay!!! Can I start celebrating my victory??
    p

Looks like it :D

was it 8010 kcals?
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Yup! 8010 delicious calories!
  • nazish17
    Options
    Yup! 8010 delicious calories!

You Rock Girl :D, i aim to beat that maybe next year !
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

Are you seriously mystified by this? I'm scratching my head because it's not that hard really and I would think MOST people could eat that much if they allowed themselves to. Example...inspired by what I ate + what I would've liked to eat if given the opportunity.

B: 3 donuts and a cup of milk = 1500

S: 4 ounces of cashews = 640

L: 3 slices of pizza and a can of soda= 1350

S: cinnamon roll and a cup of milk = 850

D: 10-12 ounces salmon, lobster mashed potatoes, and roasted brussel sprouts =1500 or thereabouts

S: bag of hot cheetos (400), large frozen yogurt with toppings (800), 3 cookies (330), and a slice of cheesecake (750)

TOTAL: 8120. It's not an obscene amount of food by my account but maybe it is to you...i'm not sure. I could eat like this without much effort on a normal day where I wake up at ~6am and go to bed at 11pm, get in a workout, and eat every 2.5ish hours. The donuts, cinnamon roll, cashews, and evening snacks aren't remotely filling but I'd likely eat them somewhat spread out.

I can think of this stuff and believe what you said. However, it was just beyond me to have all this in my body because I will be really sick after 3 donuts already...The funny thing is I am not a small or thin person and I thought it was because I have been eating too much... I now really believe it's a skill or talent. No wonder they have food eating contest every year somewhere. It's always the smallest competitors who win.

Anyway, I can't handle this much, but may half. :)
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Yay!!! I won!!! I won!!! I am so happy!!! And the best part?? All my clothes still fit :)
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Yay!!! I won!!! I won!!! I am so happy!!! And the best part?? All my clothes still fit :)

Love this. And of course they still fit--I'm sure you pooped most of it out the next day. Lol.
  • tegalicious
    Options

Are you seriously mystified by this? I'm scratching my head because it's not that hard really and I would think MOST people could eat that much if they allowed themselves to. Example...inspired by what I ate + what I would've liked to eat if given the opportunity.

B: 3 donuts and a cup of milk = 1500

S: 4 ounces of cashews = 640

L: 3 slices of pizza and a can of soda= 1350

S: cinnamon roll and a cup of milk = 850

D: 10-12 ounces salmon, lobster mashed potatoes, and roasted brussel sprouts =1500 or thereabouts

S: bag of hot cheetos (400), large frozen yogurt with toppings (800), 3 cookies (330), and a slice of cheesecake (750)

TOTAL: 8120. It's not an obscene amount of food by my account but maybe it is to you...i'm not sure. I could eat like this without much effort on a normal day where I wake up at ~6am and go to bed at 11pm, get in a workout, and eat every 2.5ish hours. The donuts, cinnamon roll, cashews, and evening snacks aren't remotely filling but I'd likely eat them somewhat spread out.

I can think of this stuff and believe what you said. However, it was just beyond me to have all this in my body because I will be really sick after 3 donuts already...The funny thing is I am not a small or thin person and I thought it was because I have been eating too much... I now really believe it's a skill or talent. No wonder they have food eating contest every year somewhere. It's always the smallest competitors who win.

Anyway, I can't handle this much, but may half. :)

Yeah. I think it has a lot to do with what it eaten as well. Candy and cookies don't have a lot of sodium and are mostly simple sugar and fat. Low in fiber and easy to digest. For me personally, I have always had the ability to down massive quantities of low protein and fiber, high sugar and fat foods such as cookies, candy, and chips. It does not trigger fullness because there was little fiber and little protein.
  • tegalicious
    Options

Love this. And of course they still fit--I'm sure you pooped most of it out the next day. Lol.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D

HOLY *kitten*!
    Damn, girl..go on with your bad self! LOL :)
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Lol! I am a girl of many talents!!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I didn't count exactly, over goal I'm sure, had small amounts of "bad" stuff, didn't go crazy and don't feel deprived at all.

I had decided to go on a maintenance level of cals. for holidays. Maintained weight, worked out, but it was a bummer not to see those diminishing numbers. Back in full swing now.
  • nazish17
    Options

Epic!!"
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I really have no idea the total & I'm not going to try adding it up, but I know it was quite a lot. :blushing:

Christmas Eve & Christmas day I had two big slices of prime rib w/au jus, mashed potatoes & gravy, apple pie w/whipped cream, German chocolate cake, veggies, dill dip, deviled eggs (3 or 4?), smoky bacon cheese ball, crackers, salami & pepperoni slices, wine, peanut butter/chocolate fudge, Cheetos, hot chocolate w/three big marshmellows, cashews, peppermint patties, Dove promises and homemade pizza. All that was in addition to my regular diet for breakfast & lunch.

I'm puzzled how I ended up losing 1.4 lbs. instead of gaining or maintaining. :noway:
  • vickylhutton
    vickylhutton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    well over 3000 here, forgot half the things to log and then gave up after it reached about 3000. It was good and I enjoyed it all immensely nothing wrong with it now and again. Although since I have struggled to curb my sweet tooth.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I am not counting calories over the holidays. I am taking a break. Will resume after.:laugh:

1 month of the year, I do the same;-) Keeps me focused all year! Never has a problem, and kept off over 3 years;-) Fun month, but glad when its done, different foods make you feel less than peppy...I enjoy the break, but function better while eating better;-)
    Happy New Year!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D

I am very impressed with this. I went through your diary and got insanely jealous. Nice work

I would be more impressed if you could tell me where the heck you found m&ms with only 4 grams of sugar in an entire cup.....the info i have on them is like 4.5 grams for 10 pieces...
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    About 1400 for the food incl dessert, but in the true spirit of Christmas, I was humiliated (received 0 presents) and blamed, so the rest was alcohol calories.

:( this makes me sad.
  • tegalicious
    Options

I am very impressed with this. I went through your diary and got insanely jealous. Nice work

I would be more impressed if you could tell me where the heck you found m&ms with only 4 grams of sugar in an entire cup.....the info i have on them is like 4.5 grams for 10 pieces...

On the app it is hard to see if what I am choosing from the database is correct since I can't see the nutritional info. Which totally means I ate more calories than my diary says :D