Did anyone weigh themselves the day after christmas day?

Options

Replies

• bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I weighed today and logged a loss. My family Christmas dinner isn't happening until Sunday. :)
  • sparkynme
    Options
    yep. I'm down 5 lbs from Monday. I wouldn't recommend how I lost it, though. Nasty stomach virus.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Over 2 days of crazy eating, I gained 2 lbs as of this morning. Probably could have been worse because I didn't weigh all last week. I usually check every morning before my shower.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options
    Why would I want to do that? All it would show is the mainly water weight I put on. I will not be weighing myself again until mid-January when I start a transformation contest.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    holidays are hard with all the temptation
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Not this year. After binging for months I am starting anew this morning. I am getting back to logging and working out but the weigh in is going to wait a week or so. Probably New Year's Day.
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning everyday. I've only "gained" 2 lbs since Tuesday. I've only had two days of overeating, totaling 1,100 extra calories, but I built myself a nice little deficit earlier in the week so that I could eat what I wanted. Here's a look at my numbers:

Monday- 129.4 (weigh in day)
    Tuesday- 128.4 (morning after a late night workout)
    Wednesday- 131.2 (with clothes on)
    Today- 130.4

I'm happy with the scale and how I feel. After many, many, many sweets I still feel energetic and unbloated. This next week is going to be terrible for me food wise, but I've been very disciplined at this for almost a year, I can have a "bad" week.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I did. Same weight as the day before Christmas. But i didn't pig out or make myself sick with too much food so I wasn't expecting any weight gain.
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This morning's weigh-in showed that I've actually lost a pound. I ate all of the good food the last two days, but I did it in moderation and also squeezed in my workouts.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not counting it! We will see how I am this weekend (my normal log time frame).
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every few days. I was up .6 this morning, but no one should beat themselves up. Remember 3500 cals is roughly equal to 1 lb. So unless you ate 10,500 cals OVER maintenance in the last couple days, those "3 extra lbs" you gained are prolly just sodium and general fluctuation...
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

I'm happy with the scale and how I feel. After many, many, many sweets I still feel energetic and unbloated.

Same here!

I am really learning that my body feels sluggish and bloated and awful from too much sodium, but too much sugar doesn't do much harm. Obviously not gonna eat too many sweets very regularly but hey!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I weigh EVERY day. It's the day after Christmas and I am at the top of this month's fluctuation range which is still the bottom of last month's range so I'm not worried.
  • Aimzhoward
    Options
    I gained 0.4 lbs but I'm guessing it's water weight :/
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yes, weighed my self Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Only gained 4 oz. I do not want to be part of the group who gains 8 to 10 pounds during the holidays.
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    my weight fluctuates too much to weigh myself daily. I stick to weekly.
  • anthonyhere
    anthonyhere Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just did, After all the Wine, Cheese and Desserts I actually lost 0.1lb for the last week, Getting back on plan today! Happy New Year to all!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I did. I'm up a 1 lb.
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I gained 5 lbs. Not sure if I should be proud, or feel like a fat *kitten* =) (back on track today however)