Did anyone weigh themselves the day after christmas day?

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I weighed in. 8 lbs heavier, but I know it's not real weight gain. I had MANY carbs, so once I'm back in ketosis, the water weight will be gone.
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Options
    Thursdays are my normal weigh in day. Lost about a pound this week.
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I weighed in .6lbs less than yesterday. Both days were still in my weight range. Not concerned.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I did - my weight usually fluxuates between 140.5 and 144.5 - and today i was at the top end of that scale. I'm assuming once the water weight drops, i'll be back down towards 142ish... not too bad.
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes, I want on vacation to jamaica 12/6-12/14, then with the addition of holidays, I am up 7 pounds since december 5. Makes me sick.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    With the gym being closed yesterday, weather being cold outside, and having to make trips to 3 different family homes (which included having to help my wife prepare and transport food to all three of them), I wasn't able to exercise at all and had to deviate from my regular eating patterns.

I had to use self control to limit unhealthy foods (temptations I had to resist included home made chocolates and toffee, several varieties of pie, home made shrimp dip, and home made rolls). Fortunately at a few homes, there were veggie trays as part of the spread so I was able to munch a lot of snap peas, celery, broccoli, and carrots (abstained from the dippings and ate the veggies plain) and I ate a lot of turkey breast at the third home we visited. I did succomb to my biggest weakness which is nuts (usually don't have them in the house at all because they are my kryptonite). In the end, I was able to get through with only a half pound gained when I stepped on the scale this morning.

Today it's back to my regular eating and since I missed my usual gym trip yesterday, after hitting the gym this morning (did my Thursday routine) , I'll be going again tonight to make up for the Wednesday routine.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In, to see what the damage is.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh no. I'm waiting til Tuesday to weigh myself. Tomorrow I'm going to get logging again.
  • paigenevaeh
    paigenevaeh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I daren't! Think I might leave it at least a week...had a naughty few days.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday all year long :)

This. Part of my maintenance strategy is daily weighing and inputting it all into a graph. This morning I was up 8 ounces, still well within my maintenance range and it will probably be gone tomorrow.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm down about 1.5 Lbs...dehydrated from too much wine.

You don't get fat in a day people...
  • vkk123
    vkk123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    8lbs. Now have to jump back on the wagon again. It stinks. I ate without thought for a week .oh well i know how to lose it. It 's not easy..........
  • Chizakura
    Chizakura Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Maintained Christmas morning (after the dinner on Eve) and down .2lbs today. I expected to have gained some water weight (there's a ton of sodium in turkey and ham afterall) but I guess I kept my serving sizes small enough of the meats that I was okay.

Mind you, I still exercised both days. I actually did 11km of just hiking yesterday -- and I did a small amount of strength building too -- so that would've made a difference of course.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    sure did. sure did show a gain of 3 pounds. 3 pounds of food still in my system. water. sodium. and i have NO doubt it'll be gone before the weekend is over.

and LMAO @ one of the comments above where she said she sure was the grinch who counted claories on christmas. LMAO
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Up 4lbs from yesterday :happy:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I am up a solid 10 pounds since December 19th. My calories have consistently been under my BMR and I have ran quite a bit. I am not going to weigh myself again until Sunday when hopefully I will have flushed most sodium and other unpleasantness from my system.

My logging is nowhere accurate but I am pretty sure I ate my weight in sodium.
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily & log my progress every Monday. Up just .8 of a pound. YAY!
  • indianarunner76
    indianarunner76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Gained .8 pounds. I know it was all the sodium in the Chinese food I ate but was worth every bit. Im already back on track with a great run this morning!!!
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yes I was curious. Sat had xmas party then xmas eve n xmas day. Up 3 lbs. Im not stressing I know it will come back off again
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    yep. I'm down 5 lbs from Monday. I wouldn't recommend how I lost it, though. Nasty stomach virus.

I had this yesterday. I'm down 3.2 this week.