Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I love bigger curvy girls. Which is a surprise to many as my wife is short and skinny.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Explain "curves". Chicks often confuse em with their mcD rolls but yea Tall Chicks ftw >>>
    Haha so true "Hey,Im not fat Im "curvy""- I Hear this a lot myself but oh well…the squat booty comment is the correct definition with a "strong" upper body :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Nope, no guy ever has been attracted to that. We all have a very narrow range of women we are attracted to.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    MOST men will hump anything with a rack and a smile =) Thats why you usually see woman's exes with an uglier rebound than they are. I see that a lot too where a guy ends up with a heavier not so attractive woman than his previous is a better way to explain it. Yup if you put out, smile, and cooking helps-you can get a guy no matter what you look like. Primary example? Arnold Swartz…his wife is gorgeous-idk if she is stiff or what but she is so very beautiful and to be replaced by the one he was sleeping with is not nearly at all…oh well..gotta learn that beauty comes within and not outward but inward more so
    But on the other yes some guys have their version of beauty and will not go past a simply thick woman let alone curvy. you got your skinny, thin, sporty, thick, curvy, rolls, and so on and so forth. Some men can't stand skinny woman and can only feel love for the heaviest of chicks and so yeah I can totally agree how some men have a certain shape/look they go for and if you don't fall with in that range they move on to the next…
    But I don't agree with the statement that NO GUY has ever been attracted to that???? Plenty of men seek woman with fat on them. IDK how you can say that but ok...And even more men seeking woman that aren't skinny or rolly/fat but a woman with just "some meat" on them like an in-between those sorts is preferred-not too skinny not too thick but just enough meat to add an hour glass figure. And well other guys can't stand thick girls but the skinny pole chicks with no fat at all and no booty at all-if you run into them and you have any booty what so ever and not a size 0 then you aint hip at all--all kinds of preferences and different men like diff kinds of woman best stated…period
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Tall does not equal gawky, thank you very much.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    I never went in for tall, gawky, big drinks of water.

I prefer taller women that are more my size, so I can see eye to eye.
  • Spaced_out_lady
    Spaced_out_lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Curvy, yes. Tall, not so sure.

I'm relatively tall (about 5'9), certainly curvy but a bit muscular as well. I think in my case it's the last part that makes guys run from me, lol!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Yes. MANY guys are interested. Obviously not all guys are interested.

My experience as a tallish (5'8") curvy woman since the age of 14 has been that yes many many guys DO like my body type whether I'm a size 10 or 22. I've found it easier to handle being overweight/obese almost my entire life because I have a large bust and big hips and bum with a proportionate yet smaller waist...both because guys compliment/appreciate my figure but also because women's clothes tend to be cut for my body rather than someone shorter or drastically less/more curvy.

ETA: I know I'm not super tall at 5'8" but I've found that guys who are attracted to tall, curvy girls are not usually intimidated at ALL by height even if I'm in heels and the guy's a little shorter or whatever. My husband is around 6'1-6'2" and I know he likes taller women to the point that he would prefer me being 6'3" to 5'3".
  • thomo6285
    thomo6285 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I prefer to have a women not a girl lol so yes i think a women should have curves
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Meh, I think men are interested in curvy ladies. But not "big" girls they like them with flatt bellys :(
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I don't have a preference in height, but I do like curves. If a girl wears heels and is taller than me, show those sexy legs off girl! :)
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Meh, I think men are interested in curvy ladies. But not "big" girls they like them with flatt bellys :(

Not true in my case. I like tall girls. Flat tummies or not. If they are trying to better themselves that is what I am looking for.