Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    her_zps5d5b25e8.jpg

Not the best picture. I can't see her arms clearly but based on what I can see, I would perceive her as fat.
    She's not fat. I see no rolls of fat. Her stomach in smooth. Again just my opinion.

Photoshop.

If she sat down there would be rolls of fat.
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    what MIA said
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    good looks fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever

If I ever say this, please put me out of my misery.
    Can I just put you out of your misery? I think I would enjoy that very much.
  • kempt_ken
    kempt_ken Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    For me it's all about the person, hight has never been an issue for me.

That said as 5'5" guy I've known a number of woman who are very hung up on dating someone taller. So I see it but more coming from women then from men.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

If I ever say this, please put me out of my misery.
    Can I just put you out of our misery? I think I would enjoy that very much.

FIFY :flowerforyou:
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    her_zps5d5b25e8.jpg

Not the best picture. I can't see her arms clearly but based on what I can see, I would perceive her as fat.

yeah, she looks fat to me too.
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    :heart:
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    Once again -
    Oh for Pete's sake. Wondering who Pete is. Everyone has their own preference, I prefer men taller than me, some women like them shorter. Who cares?

I like this -

You like that -

I doesn't make any of us wrong. Just preference.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks.

A real man's going to like you for you, regardless of your height or your body type.
  • aliecrawlyxxx
    Options
    i know i am :tongue:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft and my experience has been that guys are often intimidated by tall women.
  • littlebeardedlifter
    Options
    I love tall women
  • valen121312
    Options
    just not to tall, but ya
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Opinion of a short one....Of course they are!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Everyone has their own definition of curvy, this is mine...... And she's hot!

a27fa627-eb91-48b8-8564-a9254ba40b97_zps2a9f6dd9.jpg

Why is her head so small? What the hell happened here?

This might be photoshop, but I have actually seen people who look like that in real life (small thin face with a thick lower body). But usually they don't have attractive faces.... or they don't wear as much make up.
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    5'2 , eyes green/ blue, 100 pounds and have plenty of guys interested, no worry.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

This might be photoshop, but I have actually seen people who look like that in real life (small thin face with a thick lower body). But usually they don't have attractive faces.... or they don't wear as much make up.

"Might" be photoshop...lol. She has a barbie head and the entire photo is so photo shopped that it looks like a cartoon painting. And, look at the positioning of her neck on her shoulders!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options

"Might" be photoshop...lol. She has a barbie head and the entire photo is so photo shopped that it looks like a cartoon painting. And, look at the positioning of her neck on her shoulders!

You didn't get my point but that's okay.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

You didn't get my point but that's okay.

I wasn't really responding to you, so much as the photo itself. I would have said it, no matter what was said.
  • Carolinejayne17
    Options
    Im 5'4" and curvey, or hourglass i've been told. But, as someone else earlier said, a good personality counts too. I'm hoping that shines through the most.