30 day shred January Challenge

Options
12345679»

Replies

• fortunered
    fortunered Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 6 Level 1. Bought an HRM and I've been burning more than I thought it seems! I didnt do it over the weekend because I was in semi comp wrestling on friday and got too sore.
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of level 1. well i didn't actually follow the DVD. I have started it numerous times so have all the exercises memorized, so I was using my interval timer and did it without listening to Jillian.

It was a great workout
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    So I've just moved to level 2 of 30DS and my appetite is off the charts. I'm doing TDEE - 25% ... so my BMR is like 1650 and my TDEE is around 2300 so I've set my goals to 1700/day (have a little wiggle room in case I under measure things like olive oil which I cook a lot with). Looking at my diary I'm eating average like 2500 cal/day and obviously I haven't lost any weight. Wondering if it's better for me to STOP doing 30DS because before I did it I felt ok eating 1500-1700 cal/day. Since I started I feel deprived if I eat within that range. Anyone else having similar issues?
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm having that problem too