Replies

• barblcurry
    barblcurry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    saving for later
  • Stefanrich
    Stefanrich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This post was awesome to read I have a lot of women I work with wondering how to gett'er done!! Im trying to get back to My Marine Corps form so this post also helped me.. I will spread the word to the people I deal with .. I love a success story!!! Keep it UP!!!
  • dj1skywalker
    Options
    Ah yes, abs. The yardstick of weight loss success. Lose over 100lbs, add years to your life, and increase your fitness level more than you ever thought you could. Don't end up with abs and you're a failure.
    You shouldn't be rude to others, Just because your body bounced back others didn't! and i agree with the other woman, My stretch marks are my battle scars, doesn't mean i don't want them mixed in with some Abs!

And today it was revealed unto all why I never, ever ever ever, try to help people on this site

Dav there will always be people whining, blaming others for their own lack of success, and spiteful people lashing out because someone else has done the hard work they haven't.

But that's no reason to give up.

Because every now and then you reach someone, someone makes a positive change because of something you said or did. Someone gets inspired. Someone changes their life just because they saw you did the same.

It's a pretty cool and humbling feeling, and it's worth putting up with the bad ones.

OR do whatever you want, I'm not your boss. /TroyBarnes

@davpul ^^ "Because every now and then you reach someone, someone makes a positive change because of something you said or did. Someone gets inspired. Someone changes their life just because they saw you did the same."

TRUE STORY!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that Davpul is MFP's most inspirational friend of the year for 2012 and 2013.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that Davpul is MFP's most inspirational friend of the year for 2012 and 2013.

^Now this is a true story.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

^Let's keep it factual now people...

But really, for every person bent out of shape and vocal, someone else is silent and taking it in. I agree with Brett - the effort is worth it.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

I'm inspired just reading this.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    In for
    hot_shots_part_deux_ver1.jpg
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, abs. The yardstick of weight loss success. Lose over 100lbs, add years to your life, and increase your fitness level more than you ever thought you could. Don't end up with abs and you're a failure.
    You shouldn't be rude to others, Just because your body bounced back others didn't! and i agree with the other woman, My stretch marks are my battle scars, doesn't mean i don't want them mixed in with some Abs!

And today it was revealed unto all why I never, ever ever ever, try to help people on this site

Dav there will always be people whining, blaming others for their own lack of success, and spiteful people lashing out because someone else has done the hard work they haven't.

But that's no reason to give up.

Because every now and then you reach someone, someone makes a positive change because of something you said or did. Someone gets inspired. Someone changes their life just because they saw you did the same.

It's a pretty cool and humbling feeling, and it's worth putting up with the bad ones.

OR do whatever you want, I'm not your boss. /TroyBarnes

@davpul ^^ "Because every now and then you reach someone, someone makes a positive change because of something you said or did. Someone gets inspired. Someone changes their life just because they saw you did the same."

TRUE STORY!

Naw. Eff em all and enjoy the flames of their burnout. Less work+more satisfying.

True story.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. So ready to try this! :flowerforyou:
  • DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Stellar advice!
    And Semper Fi from a former Marine.
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

^Let's keep it factual now people...

But really, for every person bent out of shape and vocal, someone else is silent and taking it in. I agree with Brett - the effort is worth it.

Hey I said I read it somewhere. I didn't say it was true.

But he actually is a really good friend to have-- the kind that calls you out on your bs.
  • Stefanrich
    Stefanrich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hes right ^^^^
  • RET68
    RET68 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm in shock. I'm gonna go read your story now, but WHOA that's a picture of you and your tum and you have babies and once weighed 265lbs. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. I'm gonna put your picture on my wall. :love:
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    In to save OP's message. Great advice, something that I need to read again and again - probably daily.

Thank you for posting this.
  • Mara_83
    Mara_83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TMagical
    TMagical Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    saved so I can read all links at home
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options