Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I looked through a few pages but there are so many! So I will post
    I am looking for a twin who has chronic fatigue or health issues like me, 32 yr old female 5'6" Start weight 88kg CW 83 GW 70-65kg I work out when I can handle it physically at the very least I go for walks. Started weight loss 4 months ago almost.
  • Rocshae
    Rocshae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for my twin! :) I am a 38 yr. young mother and wife. I am currently at 214.6 lbs. and I am trying to get to 160 lbs., I am 5'7". I am currently trying to watch what I eat and I go to a local fitness hangout to do Zumba and RIPPED at least 4 times a week. I am very active chasing my kids all over the place school, games and etc. I work full time and have little time for myself. I am experiencing extreme joint discomfort/pain since I have started the physical activities. I am looking for friends to converse with and motivate each other.
  • Rocshae
    Rocshae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am new at this! Duplicate post!
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi im Dave, I am a single stay-at-home Dad to my nearly 13 year old, Autistic Son. Previously a car mechanic, which is my passion.

Well ive put loads of weight on, biggest ive ever been, weighing in at a massive 288lbs, im just a tad under 5"10, always been a stocky build

Ive started going to the gym, planning to start with 3 times per week, doing 60 mins of cardio (Treadmill 25 mins, cross trainer 15 mins, exercise bike 15-20 mins) I enjoy ice hockey, Six nations rugby, F1, and the usual cliché socializing, spending time with friends etc etc.

I am looking for friends, and a twin, who doesn't want to be a bat fastard any longer :) xxx
  • liselottee
    liselottee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello:)
    22 years
    5.1 tall
    251 pounds
    GW 100-110
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hey!
    19 years old
    5"4/5"5
    SW: 200lbs
    CW: 191lbs
    GW: 140lbs

Add me!!
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I would like a twin! I am 41 years old, 5'6", CW161, want to be 140 (or under..) I work full time and am mum to two young girls. I do a zumba class 2 or 3 times a week but not much else in terms of "proper" exercise due to lack of time and energy! Feel free to add me if you are like me :-)
  • metulchik
    metulchik Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I found a couple twins on here already, but I wouldn't mind a couple more!

33 yrs old
    5'6"
    SW:187
    CW: 171
    GW:130
  • Pucks_and_Balls
    Pucks_and_Balls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    28 years old
    Height: 5'3"
    SW: 219 (if you count when I signed up for MFP last year under a different name)
    CW: 202
    GW: 140
  • Bosbes
    Bosbes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would like to know some more weight loss twins for mutual support!

I'm a woman, 25 years old
    Heigt 5'8" / 1m 74
    CW 186 lbs / 84.5 kg
    GW 145 lbs / 65 kg
    but first aiming for: 163 lbs / 74 kg
    I did this before, went down to 148 and experienced how hard it can be to maintain.
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    I need twins!

I am a 26 year old stay at home mom. I just had my second baby in January and I've just started getting back into working out and dieting. I am 5'4. I am doing the elliptical for cardio and some toning exercises. Eventually I want to start weight training.

CW: 140
    GW: 120
  • bex4health
    bex4health Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow went through the 20 pages and found a few similar and sent requests. Add me similar "twins" :)

Me:
    31years old
    SAHM of 3 (9yo, 3yo, 18months)
    5'9''
    current 145
    was 200+ after delivering my last bubs
    goal ??? I am more working on body composition and reducing body fat% although I haven't lost weight in months I am losing inches
    I eat at 20%TDEEE
    Workout 5-6 times a week
    I started lifting beginning of year, I also like to spin, swim, run, pretty much anything!

Please females only and a quick message with your request :)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    SAHM
    44 yrs old
    4 children ages 7-22
    344 lbs. 5'. 4"
    1st day today, my workouts will consists of video zumba and walking for now.
    any twin out there?
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    29 year old (30 in a matter of months! Yikes!!)
    Female
    5'9"
    SW:245
    GW:150-160

Feel Free to add me! I am just starting out (again) and really trying to commit and give an honest effort!
  • illbebe
    illbebe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 yrs , 5'7, 143 lbs with a goal of 135 lbs. My focus is on strength training with hopes of building lean muscles. I'm from Canada, ON. Add me, lets reach our goals together.
  • amazingbabydoll
    Options
    I'm 18, 5'4, 182 goal: 120. I LOVE zumba & running! Add me guys even if we're not a match :)
  • tdotdiva
    tdotdiva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    40 yr old, 5'4 , CW 183, GW 155.

Love cardio and outdoor activities. I have a passion for food and cooking (hence my weight challenges : ). I'm happy to share/swap "lightened up" recipes

Hoping to find twin or twin"like" buddies for support : )

Cheers!
  • GRAMMAinTN
    GRAMMAinTN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    49 Years Old (I'll be 50 in November!)
    5' 6"
    CW 224.6
    GW 155

This is a great idea! I love to see and follow anyone's weight loss progress, but particularly interested in women my age and size. (But would love to be friends and helpful to anyone!) Just fun to see how everyone's doing and how they did it.
  • hannahfowler86
    Options
    I'm 18, 126 pounds, and I'm not looking to lose pounds, I want to trim fat and be more toned. Jog/Run 5-6 days per week, minimum of 7 miles per week, along with weight training and meditation.
  • moxy28
    moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    28, 5'8"
    CW:254
    GW: 160
    Stay at home mom of 4, married, doing T25, and going to start Zumba!
    Twin Find me! LOL!