Only 6lbs away from my goal weight!!! With pics. =)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Great work!
  • Meghan_Mac87
    Meghan_Mac87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    26d46415-ee94-450c-915c-9cfdc52ee1fc.jpg

Hi I'm Fue, this is my stepmom I am the one in green holding the baby, this is baby number 2 =) I am 210lbs here.

9e0281b3-d107-48e0-9835-e585e1f41985.jpg

afterannasbirth180.jpg

afterannasbirth161.jpg

In the following pics I am the one in the red shirt and black pants, I still looked pregnant but I had already had the baby 6 months prior. I was still wearing my pregnancy pants.

And now for the results, I am 5'7 and 141 right now 6lbs away from my goal weight. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week to spin, and I eat in my calorie range, sometimes im over by 200 calories sometimes I'm under by 200, I have my bad days but I like the fact that each day is a new slate to be good=). I started making rules for myself like no eating after 10pm, then down to 9pm and now 8pm. I drink a ton of water and I measured out my food at first but now I can just eye it. When I feel that I am out of control I go back to measuring. Hope this helps. I was truly inspired by all the success stories thank you for sharing. I use to be a volleyball player and Polynesian dancer so I use to never have to watch what I ate. But after 2 babies and no physical activities I was gaining and going to events with my hubby was torture, nothing fit. I hated shopping because nothing fit and I was always the fat girl in any group. After some tragic deaths that blind sighted us this year, my Uncle, Little brother (whom I practically raised) and a good friend all less than 3 months of each other, I had leg surgery, 2 root canals and then I rose up and took charge, I took myself to the gym, there were some people in my life that said some pretty mean things to me that cut me deep I decided to be my own hero and not let any negative people or energy into my space. I have a family to take care of and in order for me to help them I had to help myself. So I took it one step at a time, I am still on my way. Don't let anyone take your happy and don't let negative comments keep you from moving forward. You can do it, just picture it and it will happen. I told myself, "you want your body back? Come and get it, step up today and every today after today." I never looked back.

18ceddea-1220-4ed6-b5f4-27455e43db76.jpg

fc25e688-b940-4fd2-a971-5894a987d390.jpg

71f1e875-d1a9-47ba-8daf-a625cd87ba6f.jpg

hubbyandme.jpg

weightloss3.jpg

I really hope this works. Take good care everyone=)

Such an inspiration!
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story!! :)
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    What a motivating story! Thank you for sharing! We all hope we are as successful as you!????
  • Chickaboo2014
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing and so much more full of life in the last pictures :-) Just more proof that eating less and moving more will get you to where you want to be. Thank you for taking the time to post. Inspirational to me :-) Cheers!:drinker:

I totally agree with you! ????
  • Chickaboo2014
    Options
    Wow. Just -- wow.

I particularly like the line "Do you want your body back?"

YES, I WANT MY BODY BACK!!

Thank you for the inspiration. You look incredible!

I love that too! Stealing it as my mantra! YES I WANT MY BODY BACK, ???????? ????
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm less then 7 lbs. away from my goal I hope I look as good as you when I get there.
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you are an amazing beautiful woman!!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm less then 7 lbs. away from my goal I hope I look as good as you when I get there.

You look good now my dear and to tell you the truth it's what you feel like on the inside that really counts. I've seen some pretty and skinny people do ugly things. When you get to your goal weight what are you going to do with it? Inspire others? Be more energetic for yourself and your family? The possibilities are endless!! Just do me a favor and don't be mean. I once had a friend on here that was over weight, got skinny then removed me twice because she said I wasn't motivated enough. She had no clue of the deaths in my family. So be proud of you are now. I saw your pics and you are beautiful!=)
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    You look AMAZING! My goal weight is 135lbs too and I'm about your height so this makes me excited about how good I'll look even at 141lbs :)
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! I bet your husband is so proud of you and cherishes you. Well done You. :flowerforyou:
  • AussieGal73
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning! Amazing job :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Nice work.
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work! Be darn proud of yourself!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats, you are gorgeous :)
  • feliciah817
    feliciah817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am also 210 lbs and 5'7 so seeing your pictures has really inspired me! Keep up the good work, you look fabulous!
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow......thanks for posting...i love everything you shared. sorry for your losses...
    now you can move forward with your beautiful babies and husband...thanks for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!