Week 2, "H20 Challenge" 20 Pounds By Halloween.

Options

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Lookingfor some more H20 Logos..

And remember whatever little logo we want, I can always add the "H20" to it. Like, for the Christmas challenge, I can put the lettering over a Christmas tree, or an ornament, or twinkle light...

April, try [url= [img][/img] and put the photo's URL in the first hole (after the url=) and the second hole (after the first img)
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Lookingfor some more H20 Logos..

And remember whatever little logo we want, I can always add the "H20" to it. Like, for the Christmas challenge, I can put the lettering over a Christmas tree, or an ornament, or twinkle light...

April, try [url= [img][/img] and put the photo's URL in the first whole (after the url=) and the second whole (after the first img)

pinky im lost lol Its not working.. :(((
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    motivation_quotes_graphics_06.gif
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    ^ Is that what you were going for, April?
  • AprilVal
    Options
    ^ Is that what you were going for, April?

yes but the dang thing wouldnt work for me.. :(
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Now it freaken works.. I swear i did that!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Were expanded to Facebook.. Trying to help inspire more people!!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=144117988960394
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    "Narf, what do you want to do today, Brain?"
    "Same thing we do every day, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

:bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    After halloween the H could stand for "Hotties"
    Cause if we lose 20lb per goal we're all gonna be hotties, 20lbs at a time. :)

I love the idea of a collage and I'd love to be a part of it! My profile pic and my nickname "Kitsune" please! I'll start checking out some images for H20 and whatnot :3

There's a Toby Keither BAR?!? He's my FAVORITE! :D:D

Facebook hhmmm??
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    H20 Collage.. Who wants to be in the H20 Collage that Im going to do on Picnik and add to the website???
    If you wanna be in the Collage.. What picture do you want me to use?? Attach your name.. Or Nick name.. Im having a hard time remembering everyone.. ;)

Oh for sure!!! You can use 'Bru' since that's what everyone calls me and as for me pic...hmm just use my profile pic :) Love the idea! The facbook link is great :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in the collage :D You can use my profile picture and the name Erin.
  • brycensmom
    Options
    I wanna join in. I am not sure about how to join these groups and stuff?? I am new at this. Can someone help me please
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Wooooo the scale moved 2lb down this week :D

This only puts me back where I started, but still yay.

SW 169
    CW 169

Yay for being in the 60's
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I wanna join in. I am not sure about how to join these groups and stuff?? I am new at this. Can someone help me please

You just joined :D

Just add in your starting weight
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    love to join.
    will look into the facebook page~

SW=324.8
    mini goal=299 by halloween!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Who else would like to be in the H20 Collage?
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    I've added all of the newest members to the log. From my count, we've got 99 members!! We've got such a great, big group. If we all reach the 20 pound goal, that means we'll collectively have shed 1,980 pounds! WOWZERS

For me...bit of a down day. In the past I've had times where the scale will report me about 8 to 10 pounds lighter than I really am. I know it simply can't be true, step on again, and an accurate weight pops up. These last two weeks, I was getting great satisfaction from the work I was putting in when the scale was giving me really happy results. This morning I hopped on, and I just started feeling duped. Asked the husband to step on to confirm my thoughts, and...yeah. There was fluff or something under the feet of the scale, messing up the reading. He cleaned it off, and I haven't made nearly as much progress as I thought I had (at least with weight).

So I don't think my weigh in this week will be great. I know I'm doing good things, and I'm making good lifestyle changes. But I think my report tomorrow morning will be higher than my last CW. Which...yeah, that's really a bummer. So I'm kinda disillusioned at the moment, but I need to stay positive. I'm a positive, optimistic, bubbly person by nature. I don't like feeling anything otherwise.

Back to work!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Collage Number ONE

H20kcbe.jpg

:heart: Kitsune
    :heart: Christine
    :heart: Bru
    :heart: Erin

Part of the H20 group.. Added to website..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Collage Number ONE

H20kcbe.jpg

:heart: Kitsune
    :heart: Christine
    :heart: Bru
    :heart: Erin

Part of the H20 group.. Added to website..

It only displayed part of it.. :( The actual one is on the H20 Website
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    OMG this is so cute, April! *runs to the H20 website...*