Sexual objectification of breasts

Options

Replies

• Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my new ones in two months. Mine tried to kill me and after my initial surgery and further genetic testing the best decision for me is to have both completely removed and reward myself with fresh new ones. I could care less if people stare at me, look at me, judge me, etc. Unless you have walked in my shoes I really don't care what you have to say about my decisions. It's really nobody's business what anyone does to THEIR body. :happy:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    So my peer linked me a study to read. Haven't finished it yet, but it is an interesting prospective look:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/feminism-objectification/

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Boobs are great, real or not. Flaunt 'em if you are comfortable, cover up if not.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Boobs are great, real or not. Flaunt 'em if you are comfortable, cover up if not.
    wow, yours are awesome
  • MissShancey1
    MissShancey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love breasts, i stare at breasts all the time real or fake big or small... women who are offended or feel that they are seen as sex objects due to having breast, bother me soooo much ... men are sexually objectified just as much as women are ... i know i objectify men all day every day... i love looking at mens arms, shoulders, and backs the most... and if i see a shoulder or back that i like I AM GOING TO TOUCH IT and i wont get in trouble because its only a back or shoulder .. thats not fair at all if a man touches a breast he likes its harassment but i go around all day fondling men left and right with nobody batting an eye ... people need to stop being so sexually uptight .. everyone is just a dirty little sex object to somebody and thats the way it should be..

relax. flaunt what your mamma gave you. get laid.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    Fake boobs are bad and ugly.
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love breasts, i stare at breasts all the time real or fake big or small... women who are offended or feel that they are seen as sex objects due to having breast, bother me soooo much ... men are sexually objectified just as much as women are ... i know i objectify men all day every day... i love looking at mens arms, shoulders, and backs the most... and if i see a shoulder or back that i like I AM GOING TO TOUCH IT and i wont get in trouble because its only a back or shoulder .. thats not fair at all if a man touches a breast he likes its harassment but i go around all day fondling men left and right with nobody batting an eye ... people need to stop being so sexually uptight .. everyone is just a dirty little sex object to somebody and thats the way it should be..

relax. flaunt what your mamma gave you. get laid.
    lol Tell it like it is..You go girl
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

Bet ya can't tell the difference, at least with the newer, non-saline ones.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel less feminine and desirable with smaller (and deflated after breast feeding two kids). I would love to have fuller slightly larger breasts.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    Must be the strip clubs you go to.

IDEA Fitness member
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    "Anyone can negatively criticize - it is the cheapest of all comment because it requires not a modicum of the effort that suggestion requires."
    Chuck Jones
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I love boobs!

I've gotten mine reduced twice and I still am rather busty.

But I think that it's a personal decision, and we should all just butt the hell out.

was thing of getting a reduction...
    do you have scars?

Sorry. Just saw this.

Yeah, I have scars. They're not scary or anything, and they've definitely faded.

The scars are way better than the sagfest that was going on.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    "Sexual objectification of breasts" I hope so!:glasses:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My peer believes that breast implants ruin a females figure and gives a false sense that she's actually better.

This mindset is kind of weird... So, she's not really better, she's actually inferior to anyone who has natural breasts larger than her natural size..? If I interpreted that correctly, it sounds kind of the like the person that said that has a bit of a complex. And that said person does determine worth through breast size.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    the only people who objectify breasts are the bores who cant get a conversation going and who get divorced after 8 years of marriage and 2 kids and a hefty child support penalty.

the rest of us QB for the Packers!

Low blow! I feel soo bad for the guy, because if he is gay or not, people are getting all up in his business.

I'm so confused. What is going on here?

Google the Packers' QB.

Oh, so internet rumors.... :yawn:
  • FitnessVixxen
    Options
    When it comes down to it... Who cares if boobs are fake or real? Big or small? Floppy or perky?
    To each their own.
    The people who ALLOW society to dictate their worth, are going to do anything and everything possible to "fit in" and become yet another "sheeple".

I have mine done. But I did it for me. No one else.
    Hell, most people have no idea mine are fake.
    Some people like the fake look. Some like the natural look.
    Some like them huge. Some like them average.

I went from a AA to a DD. you'd think that would make mine look really fake. But they don't. You'd think they were too big for my body. But they aren't.

Personally, if people are staring at that lady in the gym, it's either because she was obviously TRYING to get the attention of others, or they are jealous. But at the end of the day... Does it matter?
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Comparison is the thief of joy.

As a woman who had a breast REDUCTION surgery as a teenager, only to have them come back, only to lose them again somewhat after weight loss ... I can say with great certainty that I prefer my smaller breasts ... but my smaller breasts are still larger than "average" small breasts.

It's all relative and preferential.

I feel most "womanly" and sexy when I am proportionate.

But don't compare. You'll only hurt yourself.
  • kewlchic
    Options
    I have considered implants. I have a small chest but not that unhappy with them.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    A good discussion I was having with a peer at work (female). She brought it up after a member with obvious breast implants got several stares from males and females in the gym while she jogged on the treadmill.
    My peer believes that breast implants ruin a females figure and gives a false sense that she's actually better. And that small breasted women are considered by society as not as sexually attractive as by society's standard on beauty. I somewhat disagreed, but I'm really accepting of any type of breast size.

So how do others (especially other females) feel about this?

IDEA Fitness member
    It seems like with any other physical attribute, you will find everyone has different tastes. I know a lot of small-breasted women who have no problem attracting men and I have never had trouble attracting men, though I have larger breasts.

I really just don't think about it, though I wish women didn't feel the need to get cut open and have something fake inserted into their bodies (that requires muktiple upkeep surgeries over a lifetime and can cause major health issues) just to feel attractive. Work with what you have!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^

Not every woman who has implants has them "just to feel attractive" and unfortuantely some women don't have anything to "work with"...you shouldn't judge....your words come off pretty harsh...