Replies

• Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am so inspired by your story . . I am new to this site and very eager to be healthy! Thank you for the added inspiration!
  • trtls88
    trtls88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing! Way to go, you stuck to it and hit your goal! You must be so happy!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!!
  • shaunayj
    shaunayj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You make me feel my like 180 lbs I need to lose is a walk in the park. Thanks for your inspiring story!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Astounding!! Thanks for sharing your story. And I applaud you for keeping your doctor in the loop. You are truly inspirational.
  • ldressle66
    Options
    It just goes to show you that it is never too late to change your life and achieve personal weight loss goals!

Excellent, job, nicely shared and made me cry!

Woww....so amazing so amazing!
  • tracywintn
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
  • hmahoney74
    hmahoney74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story...a true inspiration!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly amazing!

If you don't mind sharing, I would like to know what your activity level is? Did you start any additional exercise together with your diet?
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Regarding my activity level, I started on my lifestyle change (never refer to it as a diet) in July 2012. I joined a fitness center on December 24, 2012. I concentrated mainly on cardio because of a hernia. I began logging my miles on a stationary recumbent bike in March 2013. Since that time I have logged over 1800 mile on that bike. I go to the gym every other day. My hernia gave up in December 2013 and it set me back about three weeks of no exercise. I really did miss it but I am back at it now. The day my hernia ruined my December, I rode 16.2 miles in 60 minutes. I am working my way back to it. I am back to over 13 miles but I haven't been pushing it too hard. Now that the hernia has been repaired I want to start on building some lost muscle.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    This is really amazing. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    First success story read on my first day with myfitnesspal and I'm not certain this can be topped!!!

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! WELL DONE!!!

Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congratulation! Good job on the consistency and perseverance!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!! You've done absolutely amazing and you look great. BE PROUD!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
  • Speechless ... amazed and in awe, thank you for sharing.
  • emmasage2u
    emmasage2u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WQW! What a triumph for you. Your hard work made you successful. Thanks for haring your story. I would also like to avoid "the surgery" and I only want to lose 205 pounds. I agree that this is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Again, thanks for sharing!
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So Amazing...what a inspiration to many...Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!