1234568»

Replies

• Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Speechless! Just amazing!
  • bigtummymommy
    Options
    First success story read on my first day with myfitnesspal and I'm not certain this can be topped!!!

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! WELL DONE!!!

Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
    My thoughts exactly! Thank you so much for sharing - so inspirational.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Thanks for sharing OP - I am sure you have inspired many to stick with the program! Enjoy your success!
  • apeacefulway
    Options
    Wow!!!!!
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. You sir have done wonderful and have proven that if you want something bad enough that anything is obtainable. Best of luck with maintaince.
  • kvan64
    kvan64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sir you are an example of the strength or the human spirit....rising above the odds. Amazing....just amazing. Thank you for taking the time to share your story. It has made me fell like I could move mountains.
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: WOW! You look great! I am motivated. I can do this! Thank You sir!
  • camillejohnson7731
    Options
    That is great inspiration for me as I need to lose 200+ lbs!!!:happy:
  • ttidwell81
    ttidwell81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow... Great job !!! :smile:
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story and photos. Truly inspirational! Congratulations and thanks again!
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey! This is such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!