Bikini bridges!

Options

Replies

• Firefighter4ever
    Options
    That's disgusting! Ladies NEED curves; men LOVE curves. The end !

I agree
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Rather have a six pack that I can wash clothes on.
    But I don't because my abs are shy ;)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Some people really do have too much time on their hands. Reminds me of folks who make computer viruses just for yuks.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

wtf?? :noway:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Thank God not ALL men think that way or I'd be screwed... or, not screwed.... :noway:

ETA: a woman can have curves and still have the bikini bridge. :wink:
  • myurav
    myurav Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Looks like it's a hoax that will probably have bad consequences for people who take it seriously:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/08/bikini-bridge-hoax_n_4560216.html
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Oh please, tell us more about what us men love or what we should love.

^There's the voice of reason, reporting for duty. :\
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    If I see a woman in a bikini, I am just grateful that I am seeing a woman in a bikini. I could care less if she has a bikini-bridge. But if the bikini-bridge controversy means I get to see more pictures of women in their bikinis, then I applaud the concept!
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options

To each his/her own....

I'm a fan of a lady with curves.

I'm giving thanks for ladies with "all the rights curves" :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Define "curves"... lumps and rolls are not curves.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

:grumble:

1.) Curves and this trait are not mutually exclusive.

2.) You can't speak for all men with one blanket statement. My husband loves the way I look. Even if it were true that ALL men LOVE curves, are we all supposed to base our bodies off of what men want?

3.) calling other women disgusting is not cool. It may not be your preference and that's fine, but "disgusting" is unnecessary and insulting.

Yeah, big hips = "curves", big hips = big hip bones = might stick out when you lay down.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

2.) You can't speak for all men with one blanket statement. My husband loves the way I look. Even if it were true that ALL men LOVE curves, are we all supposed to base our bodies off of what men want?

3.) calling other women disgusting is not cool. It may not be your preference and that's fine, but "disgusting" is unnecessary and insulting.

Yeah, big hips = "curves", big hips = big hip bones = might stick out when you lay down.

So big hips are hot unless they stick out when you lie down, in which case they're disgusting? This is getting too complicated for me.
    Options

So big hips are hot unless they stick out when you lie down, in which case they're disgusting? This is getting too complicated for me.

no one said there would be math!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Seriously if I wanted to math I would go to an accounting forum.

That's probably a thing, right? It has to be.
    Options

do you think they get shamed as much? I mean, I'd just be lost, but I bet someone would shame them.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

do you think they get shamed as much? I mean, I'd just be lost, but I bet someone would shame them.

Sure there's probably accountant shaming.

"You used form 1803A? You DISGUST me."
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

:laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Poster 3: Now, now, 1803B is my preference, but to each their own!

Poster 2: NO. Clients like form 1803B, NOT 1803A. 1803A is just gross!

(you really shouldn't encourage me, I'm very very bored at work)
  • That's disgusting! Ladies NEED curves; men LOVE curves. The end !

Poster 3: Now, now, 1803B is my preference, but to each their own!

Poster 2: NO. Clients like form 1803B, NOT 1803A. 1803A is just gross!

(you really shouldn't encourage me, I'm very very bored at work)

Loving the accountancy banter :laugh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    If I see a woman in a bikini, I am just grateful that I am seeing a woman in a bikini. I could care less if she has a bikini-bridge. But if the bikini-bridge controversy means I get to see more pictures of women in their bikinis, then I applaud the concept!

The cup is half full crowd!