• bigjonb4116
    bigjonb4116 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank You avagrace44
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Eloisa85 wrote: »
    40 pounds down in 6 months. 250 to 210. I love the way I feel mentally and emotionally as well as physically... I am nowhere near where I want to be yet but now I believe I can.

8zu0n1l5logb.jpeg

Are these the same two people....you healthy looking young lady!?
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Eloisa85 wrote: »
    40 pounds down in 6 months. 250 to 210. I love the way I feel mentally and emotionally as well as physically... I am nowhere near where I want to be yet but now I believe I can.

8zu0n1l5logb.jpeg

Very inspiring! 40 pounds gone is nothing to shake a stick at : ). Great job so far and you will be kicking the doors down to your goals in no time flat if you keep at it. Awesome!
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    PlaceboFX wrote: »
    bkmipoqvuvl3.png
    g0t8ao7yz59i.png

At my heaviest I was close to 200 pounds. My weight loss was not linear, I had several failed weight loss attempts over the next couple years, where I'd drop 5-15 pounds, then fall completely off the wagon.
    Eventually it finally stuck and I made a full lifestyle change. I'm now around 143.

Congratulations! You look great. Thank you for the share. I too am attempting to stick to a lifestyle change that i hope will lead me to getting to a maintaining a very healthy weight for the remainder of my life.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    @ceiswyn you are AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!