PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• avagrace44
    avagrace44 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank You avagrace44

You're welcome, I appreciate you and everyone else sharing their journey. Especially on days that seem to be a real struggle, it's a blessing to be able to come to this page and get renewed strength/inspiration from everyone. "If they can do it, I certainly can, do not give up." With every beginning, there is an end and I can tell from everyone here it is "SWEET," can't wait!!!
  • avagrace44
    Options
    Progress so far ☺️
    085751911y3z.jpeg

You are soooooo right, great job!!! :D
  • avagrace44
    Options
    Lora2380 wrote: »
    First time posting pics. Still want to cry when I look at the before but I’m happy with the progress so far! 5’5” 168lbs - 148lbs in pics, 142 right now. Goal 130lbs and see where I’m at from there.

aaikalhidid8.png

Great job, you can do it! :)
  • benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work y'all!
  • glennagael
    glennagael Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    de9vm76wd4ae.jpeg

Another day, another progress pic :D 127 pounds down!

Beautiful dress! I've seen your pics and journey along the way here and you're always an inspiration, but today I noticed your username and it cracked me up. :D Well done!
  • rhysleppard
    rhysleppard Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Lora2380 wrote: »
    First time posting pics. Still want to cry when I look at the before but I’m happy with the progress so far! 5’5” 168lbs - 148lbs in pics, 142 right now. Goal 130lbs and see where I’m at from there.

aaikalhidid8.png

Looking good great transformation
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    glennagael wrote: »
    de9vm76wd4ae.jpeg

Another day, another progress pic :D 127 pounds down!

Beautiful dress! I've seen your pics and journey along the way here and you're always an inspiration, but today I noticed your username and it cracked me up. :D Well done!

Haha THANK YOU! Thought of it right when the 300 movie came out and it just stuck.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    !

Simply amazing. Congrats on the highest level.
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    2w068apdllpa.jpg

You look phenomenal! Congrats to you on your journey to this point. Keep up the great work! Thank you for the share.
  • HSmom47
    HSmom47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!