Tattoos..do you have one? If not what would you get?

Options
K don't have one ....scared of needles! lol but being irish .....if I did it would be pot of gold with 3 shamrocks coming out with my kids initials.......cheesy right?

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Have 4, want more!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Has two, mulling over a third. Should have it settled by the time that particular goal gets reached.
  • cassy_runs
    Options
    I have one tattoo on my left wrist, would love to get another but they need to be simple and easily concealable. :)
  • ghostfingers
    Options
    A lot of my body is covered!

https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1231665_647667051918002_1398207576_n.jpg

I love tattoos, I'm gonna get more until I could be the tattooed lady at the circus. :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i have 3 tattoo and 3 body piercings i would like to get more of each
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I've got a few, afraid of needles myself. That's an awesome idea for a tat. Trick is, just don't watch, lol
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I have two (although it looks like one because they merge) and booked in for a design consultation on the 22nd Jan ????
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    A lot of my body is covered!

https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1231665_647667051918002_1398207576_n.jpg

I love tattoos, I'm gonna get more until I could be the tattooed lady at the circus. :)

great pic
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Celtic cross on the top of my right foot
    Four leaf clover on my left ankle
    Pink Turtle between my shoulder blades
    Multicolor shooting stars on my lower right back
  • sabrinamarie95
    Options
    I have one on my left ankle that says "1/3" both my brother and sister have one too. its because we are triplet,. we all thought it was pretty clever :)
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted angel wings, and told myself I'd get them when I got to my goal weight and could wear "showier things" I guess. But it also looks darn expensive :p
    angel-wings-tattoos-image.jpg
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Nope, and my SO considers them a turn-off so it's not on the horizon at the moment.

But I'd get either an anchor or a pair of lobster floats.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    None. I have commitment issues
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and swore I was done, but now I want another!!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have 6. And there will be more!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have two... am thinking about a third one.

I got a symbol for inner peace on my right shoulder a few years ago.

This past Fall, after one of the toughest years of my life, I got a symbol for endurance on the inside of my left arm, near my chest. I wanted it near my heart. It is a daily reminder to not give up.

They can be personal, meaningful, silly and fun.. I like having two that are very discreet. I wouldn't get anything big or show-y. That's just me.

I don't think your idea is cheesy at all... it's your body, do what you want.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I came pre-inked. I have a little rectangle birthmark.
    I keep thinking I want to get a bow on it...make it a little present. LOL
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo of a mirror on my forearm. When you look at it, you can see your reflection.

My wife is always fumbling for her purse. I figured it's just be easier to roll up my sleeve.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    dont have one and wouldnt get one. not only because i wouldnt want anything permanently decorative on my skin, but also because IMO colors dont show up well on dark skin and tattoos dont age well with old skin.

i'll stick with henna tattoos :happy:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    have 3

yes to mooooorrrree