Tattoos..do you have one? If not what would you get?

Options

Replies

• tropicaltiger
    Options
    I got 3-1 on each shoulder -1 on my breast-I like the fact if I want to show them I can -if not I don't
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have three (my zodiac sign, three stars for me and my sisters, and a memorial tattoo for my father). All on my ankles and need one more to balance it out! My last...a compass with North in Scottish Gaelic. I have travelled extensively and Scotland is by far my most favorite stop.
  • bikercowboy
    Options
    mmmm maybe I do :-)
  • stcharles810
    Options
    working on a half sleeve.I have more ideas for tats than money to get them at the moment. lol plus I don't have my tat guy around, due to me moving out of state.:angry:
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo, just an arrow on my wrist that I got spontaneously last year when a friend wanted me to go with her to get a tattoo.

tumblr_mk9de6Oyki1qmmxjvo1_500_zpsc162c715.jpg

I would like to get more, but I'm pretty indecisive. I'm really in love with watercolor tattoos right now though!

d2ae81d9118261e684b52eb10e2974be_zps6d2af84d.jpg

I also have double lobe piercings, a fairly new industrial, & my nose is pierced. Fun stuff!
  • j67867
    j67867 Posts: 27
    Options
    yeh just below my ...girls love it
  • docbrox87
    Options
    Yuuuuup, got my first one last year - the Dark Knight bat symbol on my ribs :bigsmile: geek? That's me :glasses:
  • warriorbk78
    warriorbk78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have loads. It's easier to count the number of hours in the chair than the individual peaces now.
    Next sleeve is booked in for starting in Feb. I cant wait!!!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I don't. YET. I have a design picked out... a dragon with cherry blossoms -a nod to my Asian heritage... I'm thinking for my next birthday.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Have four currently workin on designing a half sleeve now
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Have a gorgeous tramp stamp - so colorful and magistical ..... will NOT get another one - hurt like hell !!! Ya, I'm a baby ! Wah
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have an artist currently drawing one up. Can't wait.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    None yet...and not sure what I'd get...
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    So far, I have one...my baby boy sleeping on a crescent moon.

Next, I need to get my little girl hanging on a star.

And someone on Createmytattoo.com create a beautiful Pentacle wrapped with Ivy & stars for me, so I have to get that one too.
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    I have a ton:)
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    <
    9 and Im sure I'll have more before the year is out
  • bgerrish83
    Options
    I do! A bad little one I got when I was 17. At the time I was in hollywood fl and have a love for dolphins so had them do a small dolphin jumping a wave... Its round and looks like a bowling ball. Dumbest thing Ive ever done
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I have 6...two on my chest, one on each arm, one on my back, and one on my calf. I think I'm done for a while...but maybe not too...
  • calahDee222
    Options
    I don't, but I want one. But I am afraid it will hurt like crazy. I would want one that has a dark and mysterious roses.
    Or one that has a tree and half of it is turning into birds...pretty strange, but amazing looking. :):love: One around my arms and ankle and/or calf
  • 3lilangels
    3lilangels Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have 6 right now ;)