Tattoos..do you have one? If not what would you get?

Options

Replies

• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have one...a fleur de lis above my left hip bone....love it and want more for sure!!
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I currently have 2. I know what my next 4 will be, it's just a matter of going to see my artist.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Have six, with more planned.
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and I want ab. 5 more
  • ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    I am one tattoo on my ankle. I am currently working on a design for a second and third one. I am also working on a design for a cover up for the one on my ankle.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    None....but if I did it would be a scorpin.....on my wrist....long story...LOL
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I do not have any and clueless about what I would get.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are phenomenal art, a truly elevated form for both the common folk, and the upper classes.

I have three, one of which was hand tapped.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted angel wings, and told myself I'd get them when I got to my goal weight and could wear "showier things" I guess. But it also looks darn expensive :p
    angel-wings-tattoos-image.jpg
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I have one, took 32 hours and I'm doing my arms next!
  • BreeJaxon
    BreeJaxon Posts: 128
    Options
    Total junkie!
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't have any yet, but next week I'm starting on a full sleeve on my right arm. It's going to be a mix of herbs, flowers (mostly leafy stuff) with a death's head moth as a focal point on my bicep and a few smaller moths on my forearm.

Once I reach my goal weight and my legs are a little smaller, I'm going to treat myself to a big thigh tattoo.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    tattoos are trashy and are for ex-cons
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    tattoos are trashy and are for ex-cons

+1
  • memmyb
    memmyb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have one...it's my son's name in graffiti with ivy and butterflies, and a bible verse underneath it...Proverbs 31:28 "Her children shall arise call her blessed. The ivy and butterflies were the theme of my wedding, so i got those to represent my hubby without actually tattooing his name on my...the CURSE!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have one on my left shoulder blade. It's the infinity sign(because I'm a cliché girl) with the word family in it. I would LOVE to get more!!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    K don't have one ....scared of needles! lol but being irish .....if I did it would be pot of gold with 3 shamrocks coming out with my kids initials.......cheesy right?

I have 12 or so (you lose count after a while) but I'm terrified of needles. Last time I had to have bloodwork, I went into a state of shock and my veins shut down. They had to prick my finger and hold a heating pad to it to get the rest of the blood they needed to finish the tests.... Tattoos don't bother me at all. It's a different kind of needle. Don't be scared of a tattoo machine, they're fun!
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    I have one that I got in college. It’s about as cool as hemorrhoids. Would like to get a wedding band done.
  • BloodHost
    Options
    I have... gotta count... 23 tattoos